PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Hi, I love 12s and all grey shoes. I am a size 12. Thank you. :rofl:

Last edited:
Really really want these... Gonna wait out the prices though, hopefully they come down to a reasonable price.

Really really want these... Gonna wait out the prices though, hopefully they come down to a reasonable price.
They should come down.. Id wait it out too.. I don't think they are most peoples cup of tea... People just got them cuz they are limited so i think they will drop

Same here.

They should come down.. Id wait it out too.. I don't think they are most peoples cup of tea... People just got them cuz they are limited so i think they will drop

I jumped on the camo Supremes a few days after the Nike launch and copped for $425 shipped. Not bad, but if I waited till about now I probably could have saved $50-75. Then again, the box said the guy spent $40 to ship it to Canada :x

Could go either way in price with these 12s though but $600-800 is completely unreasonable.

Last edited:

Don't forget homie said these would be UNDFT 4 level in a few years... 
roll.gif

Just got my pair in, they're nice but I'm not in total awe of them and don't really see the hype for these.
In a way I get what ur saying. The materials they used are hella nice tho besides the fact it's an all-gray shoe. The hype is b/c they were a collab that's just bein 100

its some "friends & Family" PSNY 12s
Out there as well that I seen on foot in person this passed weekend... Black suede, white sole... Butter!

I'm sure pics will surface shortly.

when your making a purchase for something such as these, one would think the retailer would keep you in the loop on what's going on. If something was purchased Monday night, there's NO reason for there not to be any movement by Wednesday. if anything they should ship out Wednesday night barring any shipping or payment issues

Back
Top Bottom