PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Got my pair in yesterday. Only thing that bother's me is the huge box for a shoe that size 8.5

Everything else :smokin

I'm so on the fence with these... On some pics they look dope on others like complete trash... The price tag helps to stay away though

Just talked to a nike rep and I guess some pairs of the psny 12 are delayed. ordered my pair off snkrs app and hasnt even shipped out yet

Just got word that Nike oversold these and will be sending out a large amount of cancellation emails. If you haven't gotten any shipping info by now you should probably call them. It was retail or bust for me so I'm done. Congrats to all who cooked.

Just got word that Nike oversold these and will be sending out a large amount of cancellation emails. If you haven't gotten any shipping info by now you should probably call them. It was retail or bust for me so I'm done. Congrats to all who cooked.

Kindve got that vibe today from one of the employees on the phone. Called to fix an order I had and just asked outve curiosity. Sounded like she was looking it up. Did mention 72-10 restock eventually.

My man sent me this pic his sisters BF took.. I am jelly View media item 1832576

Just chatted with a rep, said mine is waiting to be picked up from UPS. Not feeling good about it :/

Just chatted with a rep, said mine is waiting to be picked up from UPS. Not feeling good about it :/

They've been telling me that all week bro. The rep I spoke with today was really polite kept it honest. She said pairs aren't waiting to be shipped, but that they're actually searching the warehouse hoping to come across pairs to fulfill orders. But the likelihood of them finding more almost a week after launch is extremely slim. My order status went from "In Progress" to just "Submitted" a little while ago so I know its a wrap for me.

was your status ever at "preparing to ship"? its been like that for a whole week so idk if that means cancellation cause nike rep did say there was a "delay" but i guess that means cancellation

They've been telling me that all week bro. The rep I spoke with today was really polite kept it honest. She said pairs aren't waiting to be shipped, but that they're actually
searching the warehouse hoping to come across pairs to fulfill orders. But the likelihood of them finding more almost a week after launch is extremely slim. My order status went from "In Progress" to just "Submitted" a little while ago so I know its a wrap for me.

Nike's distribution center is highly efficient. Nike knows where each product is located to easily allocate units for fulfillment. The rep was wrong Nike warehouse workers don't need to "search" for shoes to fulfill orders.

Nike's distribution center is highly efficient. Nike knows where each product is located to easily allocate units for fulfillment. The rep was wrong Nike warehouse workers don't need to "search" for shoes to fulfill orders.
What he said is true. Talked to another nike rep just now and said if they dont find inventory at a different warehouse within 7 hours the order will be cancelled. Guess ill see my cancellation email tomorrow 
mad.gif

What he said is true. Talked to another nike rep just now and said if they dont find inventory at a different warehouse within 7 hours the order will be cancelled. Guess ill see my cancellation email tomorrow >:

I hope your everyone's order gets fulfilled. There's nothing worse than getting lucky and copping just to get cancelled a few days later. That's actually worse than missing out on launch day. Good luck to all who have not received tracking info.

Has anyone tried calling PSNY and asking them for an update?
i would except i cant find a number anywhere
(212) 302-1108
thanks.  i called....rang 20 times, no answer, no voicemail
Called myself and was busy every time. 
Saw this on Twitter, via PSNY mentions.
Thats promising. Congrats to those who copped. My buddy got his in from NDC yesterday and they're gorgeous in hand. Need to find a 10/10.5 for a decent price. It's def a dope shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom