PSNY x Air Jordan 12

adjusted my sig 
nerd.gif

so if anyone wants to send me a slight OOP 
nthat.gif
i can, if you oop me for some black 750s

Got mine yesterday, not sure how I feel about them. They look great, but I still kinda feel the materials don't add up to the $300 price tag. I wish the leather/suede/nubuck just felt more substantial.

i wait to see what soleblessed will tell me after dec 21 , about my 420$ pre order , recently he said he will ship it on dec 21 , someone believe it ? 

Got mine yesterday, not sure how I feel about them. They look great, but I still kinda feel the materials don't add up to the $300 price tag. I wish the leather/suede/nubuck just felt more substantial.
Of course the materials don't add up to the $300 price tag. Look at all the junk retros that are $200+ tax. So we get better quality with an increase in price. I'm just thankful it isn't the same quality as all the "remastered" retros lol.

It is what it is, but the quality on these are definitely one of the best JB/Nike has put out in quite sometime. Hopefully they restock again and again so I can double up for retail. I have no problem paying a premium for far superior quality materials than what they are calling these "remastered" releases. 

Should get my shippment tomorrow from SNKRS. Are these running TTS or is there some extra room due to the materials? And has anyone worn these for an extended period of time yet?

Last edited:
Should get my shippment tomorrow from SNKRS. Are these running TTS or is there some extra room due to the materials? And has anyone worn these for an extended period of time yet?

A few people told me they run big, but I'd love to hear more opinions. I went a half size down myself. I have yet to get mine in though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom