PSNY x Air Jordan 12

^^ that's a steal price. $600 is even considered good right now.

Really? Just put em up in 2 legit groups, let's see what Happens.

Wanna hold out for more cash but don't wanna run the risk of them just dropping in price even if they don't restock which j doubt they will

found a pair for $540 shipped with a NDC receipt. figured get in before the prices really dumb out -_-

oh snap signed up for ups my choice and package is out for delivery from psny

i ordered at 9:55pm eastern time

Just Bit The Bullet At $425 Shipped For A 9.5
this is a good price

i am waiting for my pre order at 437$ shipped... i hope it will be honored.....

the place i was pre ordered from still didn't got their shipment 

hope they will get it soon and ship it to me ASAP

this is a good price
i am waiting for my pre order at 437$ shipped... i hope it will be honored.....
the place i was pre ordered from still didn't got their shipment 
hope they will get it soon and ship it to me ASAP

That would be a hella nice deal. Where did you get that preorder?

Glad I went tts on these and not .5 down. They are also noticebly lighter than I remember 12s to be. After selling my 2nd pair, my personal pair is much more worth it. 

That being said, I feel bad for those who got cancelled and this thread might seem like throwing salt on a wound. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Mine will finally be here Monday. Can't wait to see what all the hype is all about. Who can confirm in person>>pic?

They are very nice in person especially from in front/above

Don't care for the side of XII

Got my 2nd pair in yesterday. Originally was gonna trade/sell the 2nd pair, but with grey being my fave color and 12s being my fave overall Jordan model, I think I'm keeping both. Sucks seeing all the people getting their orders cancelled :smh:

Got my 2nd pair in yesterday. Originally was gonna trade/sell the 2nd pair, but with grey being my fave color and 12s being my fave overall Jordan model, I think I'm keeping both. Sucks seeing all the people getting their orders cancelled
mean.gif
That's awesome to hear man, congrats on the cop! Mine are due Wednesday, and I can't wait (kinda makes the terrible 750 release a little better.)

You should check out the Anthracite 9's , if you like these. They are one of my favorite pickups this year, great quality and they look awesome on feet.

That's awesome to hear man, congrats on the cop! Mine are due Wednesday, and I can't wait (kinda makes the terrible 750 release a little better.)

You should check out the Anthracite 9's , if you like these. They are one of my favorite pickups this year, great quality and they look awesome on feet.

Hey you got the ups choice update?

Back
Top Bottom