PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Just got a nice surprise - UPS just delivered my PSNY (web ordered form PSNY) - Holiday hours for the win!  

They did a good job with packing, air bubbles all around the side to keep it safe!

did you have a tracking number or did they just show up?

How am i losing br
o

How am i losing bro? I traded a pair of sneakers I didn't like for 2 that i do. Both shoes retailer for more than the 12s so thats a come up

Well from a monetary standpoint, you traded a pair that retails for $300 and is hovering around $600 aftermarket, for  shoes with a combined retail of $380 with NO aftermarket value. 

Some guy just picked up the Aqua 8's for $120 at an outlet, and the Chrome's will be heavily discounted too. The guy who got the PSNY's feels like he just won MVP of the Super Bowl and got the Victoria's Secret model too.

Some guy just picked up the Aqua 8's for $120 at an outlet, and the Chrome's will be heavily discounted too. The guy who got the PSNY's feels like he just won MVP of the Super Bowl and got the Victoria's Secret model too.
My goodness.  When I read that trade post...

SMH UPS left my pair out side the door of my building good thing my girl was nearby to scoop them up 
frown.gif

I find it funny that most people think this was a stupid trwde just because the 12s are hyped. I dont care about i hype u rock what i like. 12 are horrible in person, if it wasnt for the psny tag they would be heavily discount as well. Just remember you can lie to me, but you cant lie to yourself

I find it funny that most people think this was a stupid trwde just because the 12s are hyped. I dont care about i hype u rock what i like. 12 are horrible in person, if it wasnt for the psny tag they would be heavily discount as well. Just remember you can lie to me, but you cant lie to yourself
I believe they're more saying, you could have sold the XIIs (~550) and bought the two VIIIs and then another pair. But if you're happy with the trade, that's all that matters! 

Exactly; but if the kid wants to sell himself short, so be it.

Not selling myself short. I know what they're going for, but im not a reseller and don't care about aftermarket prices. Im 27 with a career i dont have to sell these then look for 2 other pairs a sneakers. Both parties were happy thats all that matters

I take no chances, I always do will call and pick them up from ups
Same here. UPS actually delivered a pair of my shoes to my neighbor one night. I saw the truck leaving, checked the tracking and saw that it said "delivered", and sprinted next door haha

Yeah I did, it turns out my wife was just looking for an e-mail, and she didn't even log in to check lol. She logged in and it was in there.

Did you get one?

This is weird, I have a package from eastbay, good ups tracking, but when I check my ups choice it's not there, so maybe that package from Psny is on the way

Back
Top Bottom