PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I traded psnys and 100 for a moonrock yeezy, what ya'll think?
Sounds like a pretty even trade based off current values....when the tans drop will be interesting to see if that impacts moonrock value...seems like pb 350's went up in price after all the cats who took L's on mr's started chasing a more affordable yeezy...hopefully tans drive up the cost for moonrocks just the same

Edit - psny prices might come down a bit with all the new shipments finally getting delivered ...expect to see more available for resale....

hope im wrong on that one because i just picked a pair of psny up for 425

Last edited:
depends, are you looking to wear the MR or just looking to flip?
I'm 50/50 right now. Tempted to wear but might just sit on all future adidas yeezys and then one day just sell em all at once and get some big paper.

I would've kept the PSNY's. That being said, I hate Adidas Yeezy's.
market wise I would disagree but the psnys are fire, I see your point of view

Sounds like a pretty even trade based off current values...when the tans drop will be interesting to see if that impacts moonrock value...seems like pb 350's went up in price after all the cats who took L's on mr's started chasing a more affordable yeezy...hopefully tans drive up the cost for moonrocks just the same
yea who knows what will happen, most likely Mrs will rise eventually, that is hard to tell regarding the psnys

I'm 50/50 right now. Tempted to wear but might just sit on all future adidas yeezys and then one day just sell em all at once and get some big paper.
market wise I would disagree but the psnys are fire, I see your point of view
as long as youre happy with it i dont see why not

Can anybody confirm how these run? I bought a pair of Chicago 1's and Flax AF1's recently and I felt like both sneakers ran small compared to older nike products. Any help appreciated, thanks.
I'm a size 10 TTS and I got Chi 1s in that and the PSNYs in a size 10 as well. Fits great for me. TTS

Yeah, i am pretty sure i would do that trade.  i think i would get more wear out of the Yeezys than my PSNYs.
yea yeezys are more versatile but both can be worn with pretty much anything

roll.gif
I've read it all.

you must be broke if you don't like overpriced effeminate clothing.

I traded psnys and 100 for a moonrock yeezy, what ya'll think?
if they were pb yeezys i would of done that trade but other than that no.  But thats because i like black more than that colorway 
roll.gif

:rofl: I've read it all.

you must be broke if you don't like overpriced effeminate clothing.

The fact that Nike is charging $65 (pretty much double their standard price for a t-shirt) for the t-shirt should let you know how overpriced the clothing is. :lol:

The fact that Nike is charging $65 (pretty much double their standard price for a t-shirt) for the t-shirt should let you know how overpriced the clothing is.
laugh.gif
Nike X anything is already pricey but PS clothes in general are not for me.

Back
Top Bottom