PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Anyone get the hoodie delivered yet? I ordered that and the shirt, but have only received the shirt so far. I got a packing notice Thursday, but no shipping confirmation yet. It will be two weeks this Thursday since I placed the order. I emailed PSNY about it but havent heard back. Have to say this is the longest I have had to wait on a package maybe ever.

Mine came in today. Finally snapped a pic. These things are FIRE 
nthat.gif

Even though these things are hella nice, I don't know if I can turn down $500 for them.  I don't know if I like them THAT much lol. Decisions , decisions.

DB 13s are disgusting. But I'm thankful for being able to cop. Dude better take that trade and run.

These just came in, sprayed them down with Never Wet. Look that spray up if you want to keep these in pristine condition. I'm one happy camper to say the least.
Nice man congrats on the pickup. Yeah I need to spray mine (if I decide to keep them) to make sure they stay new.

Yeah but he traded for the ugliest one. I wouldn't trade a single Jordan shoe for my TD or PB....unless its an autographed or super rare PE Jordan shoe. 

When 3-5 more color ways come out of the Yeezy the value will drop. Well idk maybe it won't actually.

Never Wet?
Assume its a water/stain repellant. What's interesting is watching some YouTube videos showing the stain resistance differences between treated and untreated shoes. Some products there is no difference. Dunno about this particular one though...

Size 13, wouldn't be a local deal so haven't bit yet, if it was local I would for sure, AZ local market is trash though, low ballers everywhere, just a terrible and cheap market out here lol.

forgot to mention....

i took my box by my local nike outlet, to have them scan and see what the computer price was, since all the tags were torn off...

rep said "these are not even coming up in the system".  turned the screen around and said "see"...

sure enough...item not found.

Last edited:
forgot to mention....

i took my box by my local nike outlet, to have them scan and see what the computer price was, since all the tags were torn off...

rep said "these are not even coming up in the system".  turn the screen around and said "see"...

sure enough...item not found.
so...

Back
Top Bottom