PSNY x Air Jordan 12

forgot to mention....

i took my box by my local nike outlet, to have them scan and see what the computer price was, since all the tags were torn off...

rep said "these are not even coming up in the system".  turn the screen around and said "see"...

sure enough...item not found.
so...
so.....

if you don't know the relevance to this post then you missed some earlier dialogue.  so...

Tried them on for the first time since i got them.  These are favorite jordans i currently own.  Im gonna wear them without tying the laces as it hurts my ankles if i tie them tight.  Which is weird since i went with my normal size ( 11 us)  They fit perfect and look incredible.  Just took quick pictures there.  This has been a good month for me.

Assume its a water/stain repellant. What's interesting is watching some YouTube videos showing the stain resistance differences between treated and untreated shoes. Some products there is no difference. Dunno about this particular one though...
It is a water proofer by Coleman.  Someone I asked about it said it left white spots on his shoes, be careful.  I use jason markk repel, works great and lever left any spots on any material on any different colored shoe.

I don't feel like going through pages to see if this has been answered or not so...

I received my PSNY's from Nike and I noticed that the production date is different between the right and left shoe. Has anyone else noticed this and is this normal??

I don't feel like going through pages to see if this has been answered or not so...

I received my PSNY's from Nike and I noticed that the production date is different between the right and left shoe. Has anyone else noticed this and is this normal??
normal

Nike sent you fakes bro! !!

RiceNeggs is right,,
if the prod dates are different theyre definitely fakes.

Fortunately for u I know ppl thatll pay top dollar for exclusive fakes.

So to help u out Ill purchase them for retail and Ill even pay shipping. Get that invoice out to me asap. [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji]

Jk..

Last edited:
Haikus
laugh.gif
Gazuntite!

Between the boxes for these

PSNY's, My UnheardOf SB Dunks and 750's

Got my Sneaker shelves looking Off as a Mugg

boxes don't fit right!

The last three months I hit on all the major release, hopefully I hit on this coming Tuesday.
hope I hit as well and can trade em for some PBs. Not sweating on moonrocks cuz these PSNY's are
nthat.gif
 but if that offer comes to me I might be down.

Back
Top Bottom