PSNY x Air Jordan 12

More places than these will have them. I don't have a retailer list, but I know of a retailer near me that has confirmed to have them, the Horizon joints, and all associated apparel. FCFS. Manager asked me to spread the word...

...i was like, "you know damn well I'm not telling ANYONE. I don't wan no chairs/lines here come Saturday. But I'll definitely be here"
Well for online is what I was assuming.

Pair reserved at DSM. Not liking the pick up time frame or the drive to the city...

PSNY.com is lit
smokin.gif

L just came in from NDC.. I ain't want them but these raffles though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nobody is cooking yet guys, so just relax. PSNY is gonna be tough on release day tho.

One of my bodies hit on a raffle at dover. Now I gotta get his *** to be there at 8 in the morning. Stupid pickup window :smh:

My homegirl hit for my 9.5. I've never won one of these...she said she called and they said she needs the person's ID that was on the twitter account? What does twitter have to do with it...I thought she would just need her ID since it was her Nike+ account?

Now I feel sick for missing the raffle last night smdh, prolly wouldn't have hit anyway but now I'm left with "what if..." 

Back
Top Bottom