PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I don't understand why DSM can't give a more reasonable time frame like Mercer to pick these up. Some people got work and can't pick it up that early.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand why DSM can't give a more reasonable time frame like Mercer to pick these up. Some people got work and can't pick it up that early. :smh:  
They're doing it before the stores opening that's probably why

I don't understand why DSM can't give a more reasonable time frame like Mercer to pick these up. Some people got work and can't pick it up that early. :smh:  

This...luckily my homegirl won mine and not me. I woulda had to leave the hospital i work at and hope I didnt get paged by the ER in the time it took me to get to DSM and back. But I definitely woulda left :lol:

That makes sense.

Welp. Going to let these baby go. Its going to be a size 9 before anyone PM's me about which size I'm letting go. Couldn't pick up my PB also because of work when they released... Man working in the weekend blows. Especially when you're working on the other side to pick these up. Can't even go early or I end up being late.

That makes sense.

Welp. Going to let these baby go. Its going to be a size 9 before anyone PM's me about which size I'm letting go. Couldn't pick up my PB also because of work when they released... Man working in the weekend blows. Especially when you're working on the other side to pick these up. Can't even go early or I end up being late.

You don't have a brother/cousin/homie who you can give your ID to and let him pick them up? all he has to do is put on a hat and some fake eyeglasses. it has worked for me in the past

You don't have a brother/cousin/homie who you can give your ID to and let him pick them up? all he has to do is put on a hat and some fake eyeglasses. it has worked for me in the past
Don't think many are willing to wake up early. But thanks for the suggestion. Will ask around if anyone might do it.

did anyone get emails on their gmail's accounts yet ?

i know im not going to win

i never with online raffles

got loosing emails on my hotmail account

Last edited:
this is a day of decision for me. i entered mercer raffle and ill even try online but not crushed if i miss out. they look ok in some pics , others eh. dare i say anthracite nine >
Im all for dark grey c/w's
, and truthfully think the Anthracite 9s look fresher than the psny12s. But your right ,when I first seen em, I thought the same thing, athracite 9s.
Funny how ppl slept on them, but are thirsty for these, that limited tag brings the beast out.

Was watching T.Blake youtube review on these, how credible or legit his kicks are idk, but he said the quality was so-so.
Either way the price tag is unjustifiable.

Last edited:
psny site has t-shirt, hoodie and snap back going live at 6pm. simple "public school" and jumpman logo on all.

Back
Top Bottom