PSNY x Air Jordan 12

View media item 2489703

View media item 2489704

View media item 2489705

View media item 2489706

View media item 2489707

View media item 2489708

View media item 2489709

Could someone please help out with a legit check on these? Haven't seen another pair in person to compare too. 

I have this pair and they look very legit to me.

Anyway I just sold mine for a pretty reasonable price and I'm curious about how will the restock of the Olives and the Bordeaux affect the prices in the aftermarket for these shoes.

Last edited:
I have this pair and they look very legit to me.

Anyway I just sold mine for a pretty reasonable price and I'm curious about how will the restock of the Olives and the Bordeaux affect the prices in the aftermarket for these shoes.

It will drop the prices down by about $100USd I reckon in the first week or two.

Weds/Thurs 12am PST 

So tomorrow at midnight these dropping in the UK

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I put my gray's on the other day. I forgot how uncomfortable they are. Back in the box they go. Probably gonna off them SMH. Anyone know how the Bordeaux and olive fit?

My grey is a size 8.5 and fit perfect but my bordeaux is a size 9 and i think i make the right choice... i will see after a couple of wear what's going on. Them same with 2 ovo black (8.5 and 9)! You can play with the thickness of your socks but yeah PSNY need to be break with the inner leather

Anyone feel like messaging me schooling me on how to even be able to get either psny off Nike tomorrow? I'm in the US

Anyone feel like messaging me schooling me on how to even be able to get either psny off Nike tomorrow? I'm in the US

without a EU shipping address, you don't.

even with a forwarding address there's high chance it may get cancelled.

Last edited:
Got in line like 7-8times only to say I didn't get them
Went back and did it again to only say the same thing

L's for me

I tried on 4 navigator, error and by a self control moment, i delete the cookies on firefox and it work!

It worked out being overseas at the right time and place.  Looks like it sold out around 9:17am CEST.  Got lucky and order emails already received 
smile.gif

It worked out being overseas at the right time and place.  Looks like it sold out around 9:17am CEST.  Got lucky and order emails already received 
smile.gif

I was afraid so i tried for the bordeaux to double up but it work for the olive! Right time like you said, no time complaining on twitter, just make it work to cop for RETAIL.

I think I got purps went for olives and struck out ... hope they ship was kinda cre ... tried to order some socks earlier and wouldn't work also tried to order a us nike gift card but never received it in time even went as far as signed up for a concierge service to try for me... was going to just leave it up to them but some thing a bit after 9 told me to try and it went through but Paypal wasn't work had to the switch Payment the cooked just Gonnahave to wait a min to reship prob a month

I was afraid so i tried for the bordeaux to double up but it work for the olive! Right time like you said, no time complaining on twitter, just make it work to cop for RETAIL.
Yea, I received errors for the first 10 minutes and thought it was because of my payment method.  I kept refreshing the page and all sizes were still up so I figured no one was checking out.  Right at 9:10am got on line and almost instant check outs.  Congrats on your set!

Back
Top Bottom