PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Got my wheats...now one more to go!

20170719_173726[1].jpg

For anyone that ordered from the EU restock, did you receive the OG box or replacement jumpman box? Just got mine in and they are replacement box :rolleyes: Ehhh. Still keeping for display purposes but the OG sleeve would have been nice.

For anyone that ordered from the EU restock, did you receive the OG box or replacement jumpman box? Just got mine in and they are replacement box :rolleyes: Ehhh. Still keeping for display purposes but the OG sleeve would have been nice.
OG box for me

Nice pic Red which one out of olive and bordeaux you like more. I want one of those two my size cost too much to pay resale for both

Nice pic Red which one out of olive and bordeaux you like more. I want one of those two my size cost too much to pay resale for both
Hard to tell... bordeaux in autumn and olive for winter but if i had to choose... it would be the olive (they looks like the grey in poor light cond), the bordeaux is more purple than red

Yea, quite some of kicks came from Nike EU with regular black jordan box- aka replacement, instead of OG box, so not a isolated case in that.

i'm still hurt these **** boys didn't drop that navy pair |l

Broke down and got Bordeaux off stock for 550.. seems like they're only going up everywhere else. Specifically olive and bords..

10.5, it was around 554 shp'd. Already got email about em shipping to stockx this morn.. I'm surprised since I ordered about 5:30p cst yesterday.

These joints are bricks, was lucky to sell mine before price drops, only pair I like is burgundy but I'll wait until I can successfully lowball someone for em

They don't appear to be dropping in price. They came down a little after the restock, but are back on the rise. Most have been selling at nearly double retail which is saying something for JB.

Edit: The wheat pair is struggling since it's arguably the weakest of the trio. They're def a love/hate type sneaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom