PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Think im putting that bordeaux pair on my hunt list...**** maybe the olives too lol. Not even thinking about wheats though

Try Jordan Talk Worldwide, as it's name suggests, it's not limited to US, but that works well because only people in Europe got the PSNY Olives and Bordeaux.

They need quick money that's why... next year the price will go up if there is no restock (i think they will not).

Struggling to sell em at retail to +150, or listed at $800? A lot of the initial pricing was ridiculous, these aren't worth 1k+. $600 should be the max until they start to dry up.. folks get greedy when they get a "limited" sneaker. Folks are getting savvy to what and when to buy, there's always another J dropping. That's why most don't even sell for retail anymore.

IMG_20170731_095831_493.jpg
Quick on feet for the Olive

What really irks me with these is the seemingly large gap between the mud guard and the sole. These are supposed to be limited and hence quality should be tops, but they can't even put different sections of the shoe together properly.

What really irks me with these is the seemingly large gap between the mud guard and the sole. These are supposed to be limited and hence quality should be tops, but they can't even put different sections of the shoe together properly.

Limited does not mean that quality will be better. The folks in China and Vietnam who assemble the shoes don't know one from the other, at the end the the day it's all the same to them so some are perfect and some have blemishes and other irritating quality issues.

That Olive is so nice, I'm going to have to find one for myself eventually but first the Bordeaux.

Guys, what do you think is a fair price to pay for a Size 13 Bordeaux's?

Stockx prior sales show seven pairs Sz 13's have sold in the past week for $570 thru $649 but where, it wasn't ebay as I have been watching.

What's odd is the lowest price sz 13 on stockx is $850.
How accurate is their prior sales info?

Last edited:
They say their prior sales info is based on other sources and they don't get anymore specific than that. I don't think that's right, and they should only really limit it to stockx transactions.

But to answer your question, it depends on when you want them. If you want them now then I think around $500-600 is reasonable, but if you can wait a few months, they may come down to around $400.

Olives are tempting, and they've been in the 5s over the last couple weeks. But, I'm waiting to get bords in hand and see what I think. Haven't owned a psny 12 yet.. have most of the others tho. All the bords that were in the 5s have sold through on stockx. If they don't release in the US at some point, they'll likely stay 600+.

For those looking to buy.. if you see what you feel is a decent price, now is the time to buy. They were actually cheaper a couple weeks ago, but deals are still around.

Olives are tempting, and they've been in the 5s over the last couple weeks. But, I'm waiting to get bords in hand and see what I think. Haven't owned a psny 12 yet.. have most of the others tho. All the bords that were in the 5s have sold through on stockx. If they don't release in the US at some point, they'll likely stay 600+.

For those looking to buy.. if you see what you feel is a decent price, now is the time to buy. They were actually cheaper a couple weeks ago, but deals are still around.

I agree that now is the time to pull the trigger before they dry up and prices start to climb. It looks like the $500 range was the price point that folks are jumping in on. I think with only 600 made the current prices are actually pretty decent and I'll be a buyer soon myself. Like you, I'm going to get the Bord's first and if I really like them I'll get the Olives.

They say their prior sales info is based on other sources and they don't get anymore specific than that. I don't think that's right, and they should only really limit it to stockx transactions.

But to answer your question, it depends on when you want them. If you want them now then I think around $500-600 is reasonable, but if you can wait a few months, they may come down to around $400.

Thanks for the reply. I agree they should only list prior sales on their site. The other sales reported seem to be nonsense. I'm not going to take a chance on them dropping to $400, at least not for the size 13. That size is always priced higher than other sizes.

Well, got the Bordeaux in.. I like the color. But, I expected a better material for $300 retail. The leather liner is cool, but not as plush as pinnacles. And I'm surprised they still haven't fixed the box.. it's HUGE! :lol: Not quite as wide as the OVO box, but a lil longer. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom