PSNY x Air Jordan 12

When NDC makes a mistake on pricing or similar events-situations occur  , DON'T BE the guy who goes on public forums and posts info about it.

You are not giving any value to anyone and they are not saving any money ,since they havent been released yet.

180eu ~205 few hours ago
300eu ~ 330$  now. :smh:

Use your heads ,there are people who work at Nike and other brand-stores, signed or lurk these forums.

Not saying the price changed because of these posts , but you never now .

I was afraid that was going to happen when he put it out there, and it happened. I was hoping it stayed on the down low.

It's all these sneaker thot twitters and igs who ruin the hobby.

in the past, Nike , had pricing errors and honored them after ordering.

Even if the box tag was a cheaper than sold (prelude) they'd refund the difference.

Y'all praise solelinks and the like...I dislike them and their referral link thirsty selves

Last edited:
Can't wait to double up on these at Station 23. Hopefully cop on the app too for the triple. I'm at work but my chair is there [emoji]128521[/emoji]

$100 just to enter! man that's crazy. a day you know you're gonna have to spend extra if you win.
pm me if you want to know how much you have to spend to get a guaranteed yeezy 
roll.gif

$100 just to enter! man that's crazy. a day you know you're gonna have to spend extra if you win.
doesn't even surprise that they'd pull something like that....J (owner) is all about making money and doesnt care about his customers

PSNY shorts will be on their site as well as the jordan.com tmrw
Thanks, repped. It will be on PSNY's site correct? I noticed the Nike emails only saying the "collection" and mentioning only the 2 shoes, wasn't sure where I can pick up the apparel 

yeah their ig says theyll be dropping the collection. but shipping will most likely be $20 again...

saw someone post that retail is $200. can anyone confirm? if so kinda steep and making me think twice about copping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom