PSNY x Air Jordan 12

IMO the initial price is way to high for a crazy resell atmosphere. Dope shoes but I can't pay 300 dollars for a basketball shoe.

These are XII's. $300 for XII's. You could probably con me into that with a different silhouette, with this same execution, but JB ain't getting almost $600 from me tomorrow (for these and the XI's which I will get). Nice kicks though!

That yeezy moon boot fail gotta lot of resellers on their toes about high dollar items at retail no n days.

Dudes still sitting on them boots :lol:

That yeezy moon boot fail gotta lot of resellers on their toes about high dollar items at retail no n days.

Dudes still sitting on them boots
laugh.gif
The boots are hideous. The 12's are not. The 300 price range isn't even that bad considering what people pay resale on other shoes. If the higher price keeps resellers from flipping higher price shoes, then thats good for the consumer who really wants it and don't mind paying slightly over the norm.

was hoping theyd do it in the morning but guess they gotta recover from the xi drop

Last edited:

i can't say anything bad about solelinks.  they help me way more than they hurt me
you should have seen the last yeezy release.

the solelinks kid got his personal info posted.

every other tweet was an attack on him.

I mean pure evil just being hurled at him.

people telling him to kill himself and threatening him.

The worst of humanity came out that day.

All over shoes.

i can't say anything bad about solelinks.  they help me way more than they hurt me
you should have seen the last yeezy release.

the solelinks kid got his personal info posted.

every other tweet was an attack on him.

I mean pure evil just being hurled at him.

people telling him to kill himself and threatening him.

The worst of humanity came out that day.

All over shoes.
i heard about that. but he still helps

I can't believe that NDC UK increased its prices by 95 pounds. I was going to cop now there is no way I will cop as it is way too expensive. I am not sure if Nike read Nike talk and that was why they increased the price. But Nike if you are reading Nike Talk know that the retail cost is ridiculous!!!!!

I can't believe that NDC UK increased its prices by 95 pounds. I was going to cop now there is no way I will cop as it is way too expensive. I am not sure if Nike read Nike talk and that was why they increased the price. But Nike if you are reading Nike Talk know that the retail cost is ridiculous!!!!!
bruh

I'm sure a multi-billion dollar company patrols NikeTalk to catch any pricing errors and review price points for shoes that people are clamoring to spend on.

Last edited:

Of course they read and monitor Niketalk.

why are cats acting like it's far fetched for employees to read nt?

we had eastbay reps with accounts not too long ago

save the sarcasm

In the early 2000's we had EKINs (at least 1 real one). Do we have any real EKINs running around?

Point being, Nike has always been on NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom