PSNY x Air Jordan 12

People passing on the 11's and moving on to these.

great now dudes wanna cancel orders or the I can't pull the trigger I want the 12's talk is coming.

All because they salty the 11's were mass produced have no resell and are not limited

Things are going to get worse in the next couple of hours

Last time I did this they never contacted me.

You're not in the go until they contact you, ''supposedly'' they go by a first come, first serve with the request and will most likely reply saying we were too late.

I hope we eat though, seems quiet in here...

How does this contact to order work? I sent the contact and they're reviewing, if they do choose me, then what? Never done anything like this.

Contact to order seems like a strange system - most likely just backdooring a bunch of pairs. 
then why even have the system lmao ur prob right they were better off rafflingcouple pairs then backdoored go than making this show of it. I'm being positive who knows tho strange things happen

Last edited:
for those thinking of copping the clothes. conversion comes out to $250 for both 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Unknwn will send an invoice if you win. They send an invoice based on how quickly you fill out the contact form. I was stalking the site at 11 and used autofill.

Back
Top Bottom