PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I guess I just don't see the purpose in buying God knows how many pairs and finally covering your pair... Big releases with huge resell expectations I get (to an extent) but not something with an "okay" potential of decent resell value, just seems like too much work, thats why I often times just think dudes do this out of sheer sport, get a ton of pairs and stunt on social media/forums and be content with yourself, like most obssessive collectors.

And again... Nothing wrong with it, we all have our vices obviously, we are on a sneaker forum most of every day... Just curious is all.

I guess I just don't see the purpose in buying God knows how many pairs and finally covering your pair... Big releases with huge resell expectations I get (to an extent) but not something with an "okay" potential of decent resell value, just seems like too much work, thats why I often times just think dudes do this out of sheer sport, get a ton of pairs and stunt on social media/forums and be content with yourself, like most obssessive collectors.
i'm certainly not trying to turn you n2 a reseller (even tho i've already peeped your sig).  

but buying shoes really isn't that hard.  you just "stay woke" and click buttons

resell on these is at least 600 right now.  i'll take 250-300/per all day.   and i don't even resell like that, but still..

i'm an Engineer and i dont make in one whole day what i can make flipping ONE pair of yeezy boost

i'm certainly not trying to turn you n2 a reseller (even tho i've already peeped your sig).  
but buying shoes really isn't that hard.  you just "stay woke" and click buttons

resell on these is at least 600 right now.  i'll take 250-300/per all day.   and i don't even resell like that, but still..

i'm an Engineer and i dont make in one whole day what i can make flipping ONE pair of yeezy boost

This. I dislike the cutthroat resellers but when presented an opportunity to make 4K on a $245 Yeezy...why not?

I just want these to keep though

Duly noted. I have just never had the urge to buy multiples, I do however understand the inflation behind a lucrative release like the Yeezy's but the non-hitting releases not so much... I do everything possible to get my pair and call it a day, kicks in my sig are shoes that I bought and just never wore for whatever reason after purchasing and at this point I gotta get them out of my closet. Looking for mainly trades on those.

This. I dislike the cutthroat resellers but when presented an opportunity to make 4K on a $245 Yeezy...why not?

I just want these to keep though

All this made 1000 off a boost this week and I'm an engineer. Took less than 1 min of clicking and boom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom