PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Cool. I'm happy that's all cleared up. 3PM it is. It was a rumor spreading over Twitter about the random release time. Thanks for clearing the air guys. Sorry if I caused some confusion. Hope all are about to cop. Quality product I must say. Along with the 72-10's unbelievably crafted.

Doubt its gonna be random at this point.

- and btw those asking about the ny shop...it's not kith, I'll give you a clue it has locations across the globe. I've been monitoring it all day, you should be well aware of it if you're familiar with these types of releases. 

Omg I think I know what he's talking about [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Hypebeast AND a reseller. Hmmm.... 
grin.gif
mine ya buisness and get off my nutz. 12s aren't hyebeast shoes. I own all general release jordans and 1 yeezy lol. I buy what I like I keep it real unlike you closet resellers. Hmmmm....

[emoji]129300[/emoji]I really joined back in 2009 but it's ok.

I was a easyboarder way back in the day. When online releases just required being up at 12am and a few refreshes. And reservation tickets could be purchased and pairs were easy 6am pickups consisting of you and a few other sneaker heads/Jordan fans.

The game has changed and it's ugly.

Back
Top Bottom