PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Yeah the game is ugly now. I'm from Michigan so it's not as BAD. I have connects in just about every sneaker chain here.

Yeah the game is ugly now. I'm from Michigan so it's not as BAD. I have connects in just about every sneaker chain here.

I just moved to LA a few months ago. This is my first release being out here. It definitely seems 10x harder just because everything is so spread out. I had a game plan back east. Doubt I'm going to start building connects from scratch though. After these 12s and the cement 4s I'm probably done for awhile.

Looking like it's already lit
mean.gif
that happened a while ago, they all got their orders cancelled

Bots ate up the clothes, idiots don't even realize there is no market for the clothes, Public School stuff sits on the rack for months until they go on crazy discount and then end up at Saks/Barneys outlets. 

Last edited:

Bots ate up the clothes, idiots don't even realize there is no market for the clothes, Public School stuff sits on rack for months until they go on crazy discount and then end up at Saks/Barneys outlets. 
Yup, thats what I noticed when I checked out their stocklist.

Bots ate up the clothes, idiots don't even realize there is no market for the clothes, Public School stuff sits on rack for months until they go on crazy discount and then end up at Saks/Barneys outlets. 
bots probably bought by accident, wouldnt that be hilarious 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom