PSNY x Air Jordan 12

But I pay resale on all my kicks....

How you think I got 3 pairs of Breds and 2 royals? I sure as hell didn't get them for retail

Plus keep in mind I paid $400 AND $365 for my SBB

ain't nothing wrong with what I'm doing on one pair of shoes lol
Never said it was wrong to resell lol, I said you're ruthless for wanting prices to rise and rise, when you pay resale you want the prices below the going rate. You gotta put out good vibes for your bros who want these and struck out (like you do sometimes) 

Even when I hit on a limited shoe I don't always want prices to continue to rise, I just sell them for what they're going for and move on, then I hope prices fall so others don't have to pay an arm and a leg.

I get it though, if the shoe was on the other foot (and you wanted the kicks) you would want to pay $350.

s'all good bro, s'all goodman

Took some more photos but my room is way too dark.. This is the best I got lol. I think I saw some posts comparing OVOs and Preme 5s. As I have all 3... None of those 2 come close to the 12s. That is all. 
Yeah these are closer to Anthracite 9's in terms of quality (IMO) They're nice shoes, hope I get lucky on a restock (won't happen)

Grats to all who copp'd to wear.

Last edited:
did anyone who won on nike.com or sinkers did y'all use a bot or any of those add to cart services?

SNKRS. On my phone using LTE. Meanwhile my iPad and MacBook on the high speed wifi came up with nada. Process seems to be random or maybe employs some factors that no one has figured out yet. To battle bots, Nike probably removed speed as an advantage. So your bot can try to add to cart as fast as possible and it just doesn't matter. Everyone goes into a huge pool of randomness. Hell, I scored the Supreme 5s sitting in the barber shop (again, on my phone).

Last edited:
did anyone who won on nike.com or sinkers did y'all use a bot or any of those add to cart services?

Snkrs is the way to go. I've been very successful with it. 3/3 with hot releases. I didn't have any extra services. Just turned off wifi and went through the process.

+1 here. Size 9.5 bought off snkrs within the first few minutes. Mine still says "in progress"
I'm in the same boat as both you guys! Not worried because I got an order confirmation but never satisfied until they are in my hand.

Confirmation doesn't mean jack... They can still cancel the order. It has happened to me before. Shipped is the one that is confirmation you are actually getting your shoes.

Knocking on wood.....as of this here posting, Nike has NEVER let me down on ANY purchased order. We'll see come Wednesday when they usually arrive![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

^ I hear ya. I was in the same boat until this past spring. They kept stringing me along for some Flyknit racers I ordered... Then I got an email saying it was cancelled. So now I don't celebrate until the order ships.

They confirmed a gs size air max db and then winded up cancelling due to not being able to fulfill stock, other then that I've never got cancelled on ndc. It's not saying much though, it's super hard to get through for most drops

Never said it was wrong to resell lol, I said you're ruthless for wanting prices to rise and rise, when you pay resale you want the prices below the going rate. You gotta put out good vibes for your bros who want these and struck out (like you do sometimes) 

Even when I hit on a limited shoe I don't always want prices to continue to rise, I just sell them for what they're going for and move on, then I hope prices fall so others don't have to pay an arm and a leg.

I get it though, if the shoe was on the other foot (and you wanted the kicks) you would want to pay $350.

s'all good bro, s'all goodman

Thanks for that message of warmth and tranquility. I struck out on a size 12 myself. :frown:

Only time my order got cancelled was over the Tiffany Sbs I wasn't even upset because I got the red Octobers the day after the tiffs released

I've had an order cancel after the order number was emailed to me. I've also had UPS lose the order after it was shipped. It doesn't mean a thing until it's in your hands.

I don't usually get worried about that. I have a lot of trust in nike. 

Also if anybody would like to check out a review on the PSNY12s I made one 

The lighting wasn't the best it was cloudy and theres no on foot I only brought sweats to NY

Also I have no idea what happened to the clip where I talk about the outsole. Sorry about that 

Confirmation doesn't mean jack... They can still cancel the order. It has happened to me before. Shipped is the one that is confirmation you are actually getting your shoes.

Shipping don't mean jack either lol, they've recalled pairs after being shipped, can't remember what relesse it was but they put holds on the delivery amd had the shipping company return em

And u gotta worry bout "lost packages" ups employees gotta eat too lol

Mine will be delivered in the UK today, I should have them at my office by Thursday.  Glad I was able to purchase this time, last few shoes I wasn't able to get em.

Back
Top Bottom