PSNY x Air Jordan 12

did anyone who won on nike.com or sinkers did y'all use a bot or any of those add to cart services?
Never used any bot or ATC service.

Was surprised though how fast I got through and copped on SNKRS, especially after some waits - successful and not - on other recent releases.

I was able to get these off 3G driving to Orlando from Miami lol. Still says in progress though.. Really hope it went through.

Didn't get a shipping confirmation on my Maroons til like Monday night after they already shipped & in my city. Since it was standard shipping, UPS help them at the location until day of expected delivery which kinda pissed me off. Dont know if its a Nike or UPS scanning issue with the updates. I just dont want a "lost or stolen" package or an empty box

I was able to get these off 3G driving to Orlando from Miami lol. Still says in progress though.. Really hope it went through.
Was in Miami Beach trying off the ipad and the iphone... no Dice
tired.gif

Damn! I got lucky as hell.. You tried SNKRS?
Never got a notification for SNKRS, matter of fact, my SNKRS app still shows the OVO's as the last Jordan drop on there. Might have to delete the app and restart it. I'm pissed. My boy ate off SNKRS while in Chicago, and his sisters bf ate on SNKRS app while they were in the same crib same time.

For those that have them on hand, how's the fit? I haven't worn any 12 since the freach blues when I was in college and I had a size 9 which fit well. I ordered a 9.5 because retros have run small lately, but now I'm afraid that they may fit loose.

I don't see why any of y'all like these Ashy Larry XIIs.

I'm just trying to make myself feel better after striking out. These are really nice, and I wish I could've got them.

^^ More pics please!!! How's the quality of the material? Are they full suede? A portion of them look like Nubuck. 

Back
Top Bottom