PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Other sites probably don't care as much. And shopify hosts smaller company's to my understanding. And they probably just want sales
Fair enough. Good on psny for trying to level out the playing field 

Somebody just posted this on twitter so it looks like backdoors really won't work for this release.

Good luck everyone

First time I try using the door and they shut it close. Just as well; team manual game is fierce.

LETS GO NT!
izfGnpC.gif

Goodluck you all. I agree PS NY did a good job for even caring. I hope all that really want a pair cook. **** them resellers

I can't even figure out how I can make an account to speed things up... this wont end well for me. 
mean.gif

Somebody just posted this on twitter so it looks like backdoors really won't work for this release.

View media item 1828362

Good luck everyone
Hmmm either I'm stupid or that pic is from Saturday and not today. Because the time on that screen shot is 4:53pm, where the heck is it 4:53pm in the US, unless that's from saturday. So that's probably from Saturday's release

Last edited:

Good luck everyone
Hmmm either I'm stupid or that pic is from Saturday and not today. Because the time on that screen shot is 4:53pm, where the heck is it 4:53pm in the US, unless that's from saturday
it could have been from earlier today... its only 535 out here in colorado...

Back
Top Bottom