PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Right, but they could have just said **** it and let their stock get eaten up by bots like most sites do
right, but now that this is posted here, the number of people trying will jump 10 thousand or more.

so bot or no bot this is officially impossible.
Well the point of my post was not to say these would be easy to get now, or even that I had a chance. It was simply to show respect for PSNY's effort to combat the bots. Wasn't making any comment on actual availability of the shoes.

Honestly I'm pretty tired of people getting salty over information being posted on NT.

Whoever posted that info I appreciate it.

you really think 10k people are on nt?
this is at the moment: (676 Members and 1095 Guests)

after a hour of this being posted 10K is easy to hit.

To the guy that posted about solelinks: not everyone has twitter, or even knows the dude exists

but they do now

this is at the moment: (676 Members and 1095 Guests)

after a hour of this being posted 10K is easy to hit.

To the guy that posted about solelinks: not everyone has twitter, or even knows the dude exists

but they do now
lol I had no clue til he posted it, so that's one extra person :lol:

it was going to be cooked anyways solelinks tweeted out,around the same time i was just trying to help the NT Fam 
the NT Fam you speak of far exceeds the PSNY stock of jordan 12's

The "guests" alone far exceeds the PSNY stock of jordan 12's

It wasn't going to be cooked because they are monitoring for algorithims

Well the point of my post was not to say these would be easy to get now, or even that I had a chance. It was simply to show respect for PSNY's effort to combat the bots. Wasn't making any comment on actual availability of the shoes.

Honestly I'm pretty tired of people getting salty over information being posted on NT.

Whoever posted that info I appreciate it.
+1.......,People sadly don't want others to eat :smh:

well my b to the salty ppl, I was just trying to help the people on here that missed out. mM not apart of any private group on here so if i get information i post it where its helpful 

+1.......,People sadly don't want others to eat
mean.gif
I am all about sharing the wealth.

Its simple math though, you post here, you are feeding the lurkers or "guests" that visit here.

You want other NTers to eat, send them a PM.

the registered users on here vs. unregistered guests is usually

1 to 4

or 

1 to 5

I think some NTers will get through manually for sure
I never get through shopify based websites because idk the trick to checkout the quickest or have the atc links

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom