PSNY x Air Jordan 12

just saw a size 10 go for 724 w 18 dollars shipping on eBay 
mean.gif

and FCNY has sold out of all their pears listed at 750

Last edited:
FC is selling them as quick as they get them. The price has been rising steadily from $600 to now $800

I'm not sure where/how Flight Club comes up with their pricing but sometimes I do think this misprice on the low end (could charge more). I missed out online and raffles but knew I had to have them - I splurge a little here and there for premium stuff. I bought from someone considering selling through FC but knew he could get slightly more from me and didn't have to wait. He thought their price was kind of low and wished they were selling for $900.

Just curious how they do their research and come up with a number? I think they low ended it this time.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where/how Flight Club comes up with their pricing but sometimes I do think this misprice on the low end (could charge more). I missed out online and raffles but knew I had to have them - I splurge a little here and there for premium stuff. I bought from someone considering selling through FC but knew he could get slightly more from me and didn't have to wait. He thought their price was kind of low and wished they were selling for $900.

Just curious how they do their research and come up with a number? I think they low ended it this time.

Regular people come up with the prices for FC

The problem with FC prices is that it influences resellers and eBay auction prices. Many people often look at FC to determine if the price is good or not. Judging by how quick FC is moving pairs I do agree that the price is on the lower end.

The problem with FC prices is that it influences resellers and eBay auction prices. Many people often look at FC to determine if the price is good or not. Judging by how quick FC is moving pairs I do agree that the price is on the lower end.

But Flight Club has the clientele. Your regular Joe Shmoe doesn't.

Don C specialize on accessories (overpriced), psny on clothing. shouldn't be compared. I'm from NY, psny gets respect. If anything I'll raise this to undefeated 4's level 6-8 years from now
Bro you are crazy saying these will be undft 4 level in 6-8 years. (It's your opinion though)

Anyone can send to FC though so their clientele could be anyones... with a fee of course. 

I do not resell though so I don't know what all is involved. I just buy what I want in my size only at retail.

If I ever miss out then I don't buy. 

Anyone can send to FC though so their clientele could be anyones... with a fee of course. 
I do not resell though so I don't know what all is involved. I just buy what I want in my size only at retail.
If I ever miss out then I don't buy. 

I'm talking about the people who buy from Flight Club. They get the buyers with loads of cash. High profile.

Back
Top Bottom