PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Grey or Heather grey pima Ralph Lauren polo. I also got a Burgundy and grey striped pima polo thats goes hard with my psny, maroon 6, and Bordeauxs. perfect shades of grey
I see what you did there 
nerd.gif

What's the hype with the masters over the PSNY? The masters selling out like crazy on Facebook groups, FC etc buy the PSNY is sitting on Fc and Facebook groups and it was more limited

The masters are better looking then the PSNY. Maybe for once people are copping a shoe because they like them and not just because they're limited.

The masters are better looking then the PSNY. Maybe for once people are copping a shoe because they like them and not just because they're limited.
Totally disagree. You might not be a fan of the color but the materials and styling of the PSNY 12 is something that's never been done for any Jordan shoe. The molded, suede upper and tabs. No stitching anywhere on the exterior. plush leather insides. Heck describing the materials sounds like an Italian concept car's exterior and interior

Totally disagree. You might not be a fan of the color but the materials and styling of the PSNY 12 is something that's never been done for any Jordan shoe. The molded, suede upper and tabs. No stitching anywhere on the exterior. plush leather insides. Heck describing the materials sounds like an Italian concept car's exterior and interior

Lol Italian concept car

Not too many ppl are wearing masters let alone PSNY.. Material is totally different but I need both! 

I liked the PSNY the masters not so much with that said I will not be paying $500 plus that's just insane to me.

Ehh still not worth the money. Materials aside I like the masters better. But we all have a right to our own opinion, and I respect yours.

My pairs were flawless, didn't have any glue stains.

But then again I'm not like most NTers who pull out the QC magnifying glasses every time I get new pair of kicks :lol:

PSNY is my favorite shoe (hoping my master 12 doesn't get cancelled) but come on you can't compare the two.
One is premo materials and truly monochromatic

I prefer the PSNY's seamless design.

I like 12's overall, but the only 2 I really like are the red/black (Flu Game, they just look badass af) and Rising Suns (where the stitching really defines the concept of the design).

One of the best releases to date, not only in terms of materials, but wearability. These sneakers go hard, yet I never, never see anyone wearing them, only people who flex with them in pictures in the box. 

One of the best releases to date, not only in terms of materials, but wearability. These sneakers go hard, yet I never, never see anyone wearing them, only people who flex with them in pictures in the box. 

Everyone still has their own DS

I've rocked mine a few times actually. Even posted pics of my first wear in this thread. Awesome shoe. Only thing that keeps me from rocking them more often is my work schedule. 

I've rocked mine a few times actually. Even posted pics of my first wear in this thread. Awesome shoe. Only thing that keeps me from rocking them more often is my work schedule. 

Exactly! I wear mine as much as I can, and you would think no one knew what they were or had never seen them ever! Amazed that people have a great sneaker and keep it on ice!

I wear mine 2x a month I would say. Gotta wear your shoes man! This a a durable *** silhouette as well.

Back
Top Bottom