PSNY x Air Jordan 12

How about ya just look at 12s the way you look at tongues of a pair of 7s? Lol that's all you need to do

What are the signs of legit and a fake pair though? It seems bootleggers are improving it everyday that it makes it harder to differentiate kicks nowadays.

For those who already have these in hand, is the material nubuck or durabuck like the ones they use for the retro infrared 6s? Or did they use actual suede leather, which is why these cost bout 50% more on retail than other Jordan shoes.

Last edited:
Yo a restock would be a Christmas miracle lol. I missed out on these when I was in Iraq. Along with the Dons, Yeezys, Masters, the list goes on, smh. Uncle Sam killin my collection

You think the stitching on the pull tab on the left shoe is just a defect or whatever l. Also, the heel pad difference. And the suede feels different

yeah, comparing with mine everything else checks out except for those weird pull tab stitching. my pull tabs aren't exactly the same, but a lil closer than yours

I've seen others with the same exact stitching like mine and them saying it's legit too. Plus I have the confirmations from Nike direct and everything. But of course I'm a little weary.

I've seen others with the same exact stitching like mine and them saying it's legit too. Plus I have the confirmations from Nike direct and everything. But of course I'm a little weary.
I copped 4 pairs of those via PSNY site and NDC and they look just like the ones I got.   I can tell you that unauthorized releases are really 1 to 1 with Nike Authentic pairs so it would be very difficult to distinguish between the two pairs.  I also don't remember having received a receipt from Nike Direct just the same invoice everyone receives from nike on every order which includes a return label.   Be wary that many unauthorized pairs come with a black and way confirmation page but it doesn't contain an order number or return label.

i'm not saying that... I need to check the shoe box tagging and the nike confirmation you received

just check everything is very similar to mine but mine looks a bit crispier... how much are you paying the guy?

I copped 4 pairs of those via PSNY site and NDC and they look just like the ones I got.   I can tell you that unauthorized releases are really 1 to 1 with Nike Authentic pairs so it would be very difficult to distinguish between the two pairs.  I also don't remember having received a receipt from Nike Direct just the same invoice everyone receives from nike on every order which includes a return label.   Be wary that many unauthorized pairs come with a black and way confirmation page but it doesn't contain an order number or return label.
apparently Nike has been doing the black and white confirmation page from NDC. Just ordered a pair of NYC 10's and they had a weird page, no return label, and a different box. Called Nike and had them trace everything to make sure they were good. Apparently this has been happening with one of their warehouses for a little while now.

Back
Top Bottom