PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Thanks yeh I've tried brushing it but doesn't help much. Can't tell if I erased the grey dye out of the suede or what. I've seen some naked suede conditioners as well as grey ones on amazon that I might try out. I'll give it another week or so to see if anyone got recommendations

Just realized I got the hangtag to experiment on before doing anything on the sneaker [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I did some digging cuz I wanted a ds pair. I paid 490 with receipt trough bay. Goat [emoji]128016[/emoji] is 580$ for ds size 10.5. Unless they have another restock you might get lucky [emoji]127808[/emoji] but that's standard price right now. Keep in mind the msrp is 300$ not 190 or 225. Markups have been worse lol

Unfortunately, projectblitz & stadium goods did not have a sz 13.
I was hoping the recent restock would have bought a few more pairs to the market but it doesn't appear so.

Most of the prices I have seen for the size 13 are $700 and above. Ebay has some 13's but most are in the $800 range.
If anyone can help me find a pair for approx. $550 - $600 I would a greatly appreciate it.

No problem. I'll keep you in mind. Just throw out your bid on GOAT someone might accept it eventually. Appreciate the rep

Back
Top Bottom