PSNY x Air Jordan 12

under 6 + shipping? cause you can find the bordeaux for under 6 if french sellers ship worldwide on the bay
Idk about the bordeaux but I can find some Milan/Olives for about 630 usd shipping included.

edit. oops sorry wrong reply lol

Anyway I just sold my pair for 550€, 20€ went to PayPal and probably 40-50€ will go to international shipping. I think it's hard to find a pair under 550, considering prices are so high for sellers too...

Last edited:
Anyone know what the releases were like in Paris and Milan? I've seen some people have basically a full size run of the Olives and Bordeaux, so I'm wondering if people were able to get multiple pairs or if they're fufus.

Anyone know what the releases were like in Paris and Milan? I've seen some people have basically a full size run of the Olives and Bordeaux, so I'm wondering if people were able to get multiple pairs or if they're fufus.

Only one pair for nike+ account / credit card. There were Italian rappers and free hot dogs and beers. As age was not checked they were literally giving free tons of free beers to minors lol.
bonus xclusive pic:
View media item 2488316

It's possible to have a few sizes. Got my pair in Saturday. Things are A1 legit. Had nike receipt in French FYI. Can take pics tonight of shoes. Box was standard psny box. Laces kinda furry. Leather pretty soft

I'll be in the EU just in time for this release.  Will give the olive's a shot to see how hard (or easy) it is to cop on the SNKRS app there.  Any advice for those coming from the US?

Didn't they advertise limited to 600 of each colorway? Kinda ******** to the people who paid resale on them already

Didn't they advertise limited to 600 of each colorway? Kinda ******** to the people who paid resale on them already
Not a surprise for me... they allowed peoples to grab 5 or 6 pairs for a "limited" release like this (and i'm sure they didn't sold all of them)... we don't know by now if it will be a fcfs or by the draw but they will not be easy to get

Last edited:
can anyone over there proxy one of the tees for me? in for bordeaux or olive 
nerd.gif

Could someone please help out with a legit check on these? Haven't seen another pair in person to compare too. 

Back
Top Bottom