PSP: Yay Or Nay?

I've been thinking about getting a PSP just to give me something to do at my BORING job but I was just wondering if it was worth buying? I'm big onsports games mainly basketball but NBA Live is the only game they seem to have so I might have to settle for that if I get one. To those out there who have onewhat are the pros & cons of it and is it worth the money In your opinion.

If you're getting it to actually play games, then I think it's probably a good idea.

I'll probably do more than play games on it. I'm basically looking for something to pass time at work.

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

Yay. Best investion you will ever make.
Word
pimp.gif

its great for a boring job, i use mine at work.

syphon filter logans shadow was the best game i played for it so far.

yeah it would probably be good for a boring job
but if you play it ALL the time you'll probably get bored of it after awhile

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by icykicks79

YAY.!!! i got mine for 10 dollars!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
Explain

there was a game at the mall.. like one of those games that has all these prizes in it.. and i really wanted a psp at the time so i gave it a try.. it gotaddicting so i kept on doing it until i look into my wallet and my 10 bucks were gone then i got it at my last turn.. its called stacker... its kinda hardthough,, oh yea and i won a xbox 360 for 2 bucks
laugh.gif
.. no joke.!!

I used to use mine all the time, but then I got PS3 and now I rarely use it. I'm trying to sell it, so if you're interested, PM me. I've got abunch of games and other stuff too.

Alex

Yes it's worth it.

I have Madden 07 and that's gotten tons of play, MLB 07 the Show which is an awesome game especially for the PSP, Syphon Filter: Logan's shadow wasquality as well, and I also have Vice City Stories. All get constant play and keep me entertained.

I didn't hack it and put emulators on it, I wanted to just never got around to it.

Originally Posted by airforce416

eek.gif
Explain

there was a game at the mall.. like one of those games that has all these prizes in it.. and i really wanted a psp at the time so i gave it a try.. it got addicting so i kept on doing it until i look into my wallet and my 10 bucks were gone then i got it at my last turn.. its called stacker... its kinda hard though,, oh yea and i won a xbox 360 for 2 bucks
laugh.gif
.. no joke.!!

I keep hearing this from people. I've never seen this stacker game before, but damn I wanna give it a try if I can win things like a PSP and Xbox360.

Yo im selling my psp for $80+shipping already has CFW on it and i can hook you up with stuff.

ill throw in a 4gb STICk for $50.

so $130+shipping for the psp. get at me

[email protected]

YAY!!! i got mine for free !!!!!11!!!!!one!!

i wouldnt have kept it, but the homebrew for it is amazing...definitely made it worth holding on to..

Back
Top Bottom