**Public Restroom Etiquitte (or lack thereof) Thread**

I don't touch anything in the bathroom

I never flush

Only time I wash my hands is if the sink and paper towel dispenser are automatic. If not I just grab purrell out my pocket and use that.

If it's one of those swinging doors w/o a handle to enter/exit the bathroom, I'll use my shoulder to open it to leave.

before i go into a stall or urinal i get some paper towel to not touch the doors or the handle to flush the toliet i've seen actual people not wash there hands after taking a dump...
sick.gif

another thing that puzzles me is how do guys always get pubic hair on the urinal's like how does that happen!
mean.gif

I try not to use public bathrooms and if I do, I make sure theyre the family rooms built for one person. Much cleaner and I get my privacy. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Dude I've seen guys come out of the stall, ask me how I'm doing while they're fixing their pants and walk right the **** out. I don't care what anyone thinks, if I can't flush it with my foot, it is not getting flushed.

What if the bathroom requires a key (which is usually attached to a larger object, like a ladle or spoon, to make it harder to misplace or lose),how do you guys handle this situation? :nerd:

Best public restroom = Nordstrom.

One of he cleanest bathrooms I've ever been in was at a Mobil gas station in East Rockaway. No piss smell or stains on the seat, it had one of those glad plug ins on the wall. No toilet paper on the floor. It was immaculate.

Dropped a nice deuce at the hollywood bowl last night with no dambz given... bathroom was a small 3 stall and there was a line of like 50 dudes waiting... walked outta there head held high!

i use to walk into the st regis hotel and used their bathrooms bc my workplace was small and nasty.

Where are we on people brushing their teeth in workplace bathrooms?

Where I work a bunch of dudes do this, even with all the cranking from the deuce droppers.

Where are we on people brushing their teeth in workplace bathrooms?

Where I work a bunch of dudes do this, even with all the cranking from the deuce droppers.

Pretty common. At airport bathrooms too.

indifferent.gif
 so some of ya'll really dropping deuces and not flushing out of fear of touching the handle or am I missing something?  Just kick it or grab some TP to flush it with, WTF?  Ya'll worried about getting germs but then leave your own fecal matter behind for someone else to deal with? 

I'm a germaphobe so I usually don't unless I take a ****, which I rarely do at public restrooms. You know how many hands touch those handles after holding their *****?
We got cats pissing on floors and leaving unflushed **** in the toilet... and you're worried about their hands?

Yall not flushing is the reason bathrooms are gross :smh:
I was pee'd off (no pun intended) yesterday on base. Had to use the restroom before hooping and all the toilets were stopped up from trifling fools not flushing behind themselves. It's bad when the foreigners won't even come clean up behind these dudes, got 'em shaking their heads in disgusting saying "nasty *** Americans."

before i go into a stall or urinal i get some paper towel to not touch the doors or the handle to flush the toliet i've seen actual people not wash there hands after taking a dump...:x

another thing that puzzles me is how do guys always get pubic hair on the urinal's like how does that happen! :smh:

Hair does tend to just fall out once in a while. :lol:

I get that hair falls off..but I be seeing some like 6 inch pubes chilling in the urinal :x

Back
Top Bottom