PUBLIX Deli subs are goat meal under $10.00

Jersey mikes doesnt even distinguish between sharp and mild provolone, they just have one block of cheese that says 'provolone' on it.... Ok so their hoagies are maybe slightly better than subway, but thats not saying much....

I thought only cheddar came in the mild and sharp variety. Had no idea provolone did too.

Never had Publix, but Costco hotdog & soda combo w/ a slice of pizza and a churro for less than $5
nthat.gif
giphy.gif

Last time I was a Jersey Mike's, I had a free sub coupon. Haven't been there since :lol:

I swear, first thing I do when i fly back home is go see papi to bless me with a sangwee

The Wawa slander will not be tolerated up in here. I dont know how they taste now. But from the 2012 to 2015 they where clutch for me when i was in FL. Wawa and Publix taste really good to me. Wawa taste real good to me. Everybodies taste is different. Remember im from Texas. So i was a virgin to Sub spots like what they have in FL. The best Subs i ever had was at Cuban spot in FL. Taste so good i would literally fight somebody over there sandwiches. There presentation was like Great Outdoors. But there sandwiches where bigger and taste way better. There breads and meats where on a different level than most spots.

Jersey Mikes was overrated to me because of there prices. Im taken to account what taste good for the prices your paying. Costco where A1 at a certain point. IDK about now. Because ive been off of them for some time now.

The Wawa slander will not be tolerated up in here. I dont know how they taste now. But from the 2012 to 2015 they where clutch for me when i was in FL. Wawa and Publix taste really good to me. Wawa taste real good to me. Everybodies taste is different. Remember im from Texas. So i was a virgin to Sub spots like what they have in FL. The best Subs i ever had was at Cuban spot in FL. Taste so good i would literally fight somebody over there sandwiches. There presentation was like Great Outdoors. But there sandwiches where bigger and taste way better. There breads and meats where on a different level than most spots.
wawa hoagies havent been good since the 90s. Living in florida/texas i get it though, you guys dont understand a good hoagie like we do up here in the northeast. Just like most people up here don't know a good brisket. :lol:

Wawa expanded way too much in Florida, service n subs have gone down hill. Still cool for what it is, but it's not touching Publix.

Wawa's in Philly burbs are still good. Never been to a Wawa outside of PA. Publix straight, just not a fan of their hoagie rolls.

If we are talking GOAT meals under $10 in FL and not just subs, it is Pollo Tropical.

I read this too fast and thought it said public had goat meat for under $10. Would've had to call up the fam in Florida and have them send it up.

No way in hell I'm eating shipped cooked goat meat.

That joint gonna be prepared in front of me for me to eat it. :lol:

Publix is probably my favorite grocery store.

Chicken tender sub is fire but extremely filling

The turkey spinach wrap be my go to, and that lemonade is straight fire.

Back
Top Bottom