Puerto Rico?? Anyone been?

Definatley hit up el yunque rainforest. And book your self a snorkeling trip you see some of the clearest waters in the world and it's like 84 degrees so nice

We come in all shades from white as paper to dark as night :lol: just act like you belong and youll be fine.
Just like when visiting any country just stay away from the barrio and you should be fine
\

Yeah, My dad is Black, My mom is White and I'm somewhere in the middle.

Don't forget the Mofongo.

The motherland !! *sigh*

I miss it, I need to go back soon...

PR is amazing also if you got fam, or know and go with somebody that has fam out there..

They feed you like Kings, spoil the hell out of you. The chicks are A-1, Beach A1, Weather A1 rains across the street but doesn't rain on your block ahahhaha crazy...

Nightlife is cool, out there you could drink at 18 so last time I went I was 19 getting ripped with the fam at local bars in Arecibo then on a little cruise the Rumba in Viejo San Juan.

Look into taking the ferry to Culebra.....DOPE!! 

OVERRATED.
cancun and the beaches in mexico >>>>>> 
and probably cheaper. 

I went to both Cancun and Puerto Rico in the same year and I would have to disagree. PR had better women, better nightlife and better food. Cancun has really nice beaches, but is way toooooo touristy. If you venture away from the tourist strips/areas it is pretty cool....the markets in the city and Plaza Veinte Uno (a plaza of like 20 different strip clubs) was dope.

And the cost is mainly relative to where you live and the airfare.

Definatley hit up el yunque rainforest. And book your self a snorkeling trip you see some of the clearest waters in the world and it's like 84 degrees so nice
Yes sir!

I agree to both. The little mini-fall that everyone swims in at the bottom of El Yunque was too damn nice. :smh:

Yes sir!

I agree to both. The little mini-fall that everyone swims in at the bottom of El Yunque was too damn nice.
mean.gif
pimp.gif
 El Yunque. Been to Puerto Rico twice. Had a blast both times

Back
Top Bottom