Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

what does Diddy have to say for himself?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

WOW 
eek.gif

Diddy is a dirty somma....

Yup....but we knew this already....he just be making us forget when he drop them hits  from time to time 
laugh.gif

puff's money is long. if he had something to do with it we'll never know about it

This cool and all, but it still doesn't solve the mystery of who actually murdered Pac and Biggie. These 2 cases that I honestly believe the public will never know who committed these murders. It's life though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

This cool and all, but it still doesn't solve the mystery of who actually murdered Pac and Biggie. These 2 cases that I honestly believe the public will never know who committed these murders. It's life though.
Orlando Anderson killed 2Pac
David Mack killed Biggie

Originally Posted by maddog345

David Mack killed Biggie

Nah

Originally Posted by maddog345

David Mack killed Biggie
I'm with you on David Mack,  but I always felt Orlando was a front.

Read this thread 3 years ago and just re-read the entire thing.. Nay aka Starvin Harlem aka HarlemOnTheRise where are you at with that DVD?

Government probably got to him, RIP.

Read the whole thread #*$* is crazy..

Son should've just hit up Nick Broomfield and started working on Biggie & 2pac II

So Big told him to stop hanging with them... He didn't listen to him... He gets shot... But Big's 100% in the wrong because he doesn't come straight out and tell him who popped him?!?!?!

Hmmmm... not sure I wholeheartedly agree with that logic
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom