Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

Sounds ridiculous and time to take that to court.
That car is a constant target by police though. I see them on the side of the road more than the average modern hotrod.

Edit: I see it now. Your tint...bruh.

I'm thinking the tint is the issue. It breeds suspicion, and even if it's legal (I don't know what state you're in and their laws) it makes cops want to pull you over.

Seems like the cops don't like you at all son. Are your tints really illegal? If so you're drawing unnecessary attention to yourself.

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.

Seems like the cops don't like you at all son. Are your tints really illegal? If so you're drawing unnecessary attention to yourself.

Sucks man!

If you had all that time you should've pulled over and let the cop pass.
*Edit

Seeing the pic,  I agree about the tints.

Sucks man!

If you had all that time you should've pulled over and let the cop pass.
*Edit

Seeing the pic,  I agree about the tints.

I used to speed like a MF and got my first ticket...
30t6p3b.gif

After that, I decided to not speed as much and as fast.
Got a ticket for going 35 in a 30...
That's when I'm like, eff it and just drive the speed limit at all times.

Ya its deff the tint bro.. When I had limo all the way around, cops would pull me over like crazy and say I was speeding just to slap me with tickets.

Ya its deff the tint bro.. When I had limo all the way around, cops would pull me over like crazy and say I was speeding just to slap me with tickets.

I used to speed like a MF and got my first ticket...
30t6p3b.gif

After that, I decided to not speed as much and as fast.
Got a ticket for going 35 in a 30...
That's when I'm like, eff it and just drive the speed limit at all times.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol decent car? it just a charger man.

it aint your fancy car, its your crappy record. youre def getting profiled so i hope u can get it fixed.

and stop driving like crap.

I didn't say ridiculous, nice, or exotic. Chargers aren't even DECENT now? Okay.
laugh.gif

But really...I feel like if I drove a school bus, I'd get screwed over...at this point.
lmao at school bus.
and where im from the only thing i associate chargers with are cop cars....the cars that pull you over lol
tongue.gif

challnegers > chargers btw

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol decent car? it just a charger man.

it aint your fancy car, its your crappy record. youre def getting profiled so i hope u can get it fixed.

and stop driving like crap.

I didn't say ridiculous, nice, or exotic. Chargers aren't even DECENT now? Okay.
laugh.gif

But really...I feel like if I drove a school bus, I'd get screwed over...at this point.
lmao at school bus.
and where im from the only thing i associate chargers with are cop cars....the cars that pull you over lol
tongue.gif

challnegers > chargers btw

Back
Top Bottom