Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

ole jay-z profiled lookin boys.

the jakes got you going 55 in a 54???

OP is good ppl, he's got a connect from the inside and once something goes into internal affairs he should be straight.

IF NOT GO TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS SOURCES AND STIR THE TOWN UP.

ole jay-z profiled lookin boys.

the jakes got you going 55 in a 54???

OP is good ppl, he's got a connect from the inside and once something goes into internal affairs he should be straight.

IF NOT GO TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS SOURCES AND STIR THE TOWN UP.

I am a local news source.
laugh.gif

I work for Radio One.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Pics of car?

183035_671644043114_32300341_36255867_1070363_n.jpg

I would pull you over too
laugh.gif
j/k. Plus, why are you complaining, your tints are obviously illegal yet you continue to keep them.
If I was you, id find out the exact point where the speed limit changes. Dont trust a sign to say what the EXACT point is. Also, if the cop wasnt using a "moving radar system" to track your speed and you did infact slow down, it may be hard for him to prove you were speeding if you take it to court.

[h3]Moving' radar speed guns[/h3]
The above-described system measures the difference in speed between the target and the radar speed gun itself. The gun must be stationary to give a correct reading; if the gun is used from a moving car it just gives the difference in speed between the two vehicles. So a different system is used in radar speed guns designed to work from moving vehicles. In so-called "moving radar", the gun receives reflected signals from both the target vehicle and stationary background objects, such as the road, road signs, guard rails, streetlight poles, etc. Instead of comparing the frequency of the signal reflected from the target with the transmitted signal, it compares the target signal with the background signal. The difference in frequency of these two signals gives the true speed of the target vehicle.

Traffic radar comes in many models. There are hand held, stationary and moving radar instruments. Hand held units are mostly battery powered, and for the most part are used as stationary speed enforcement tools. Stationary radar is mounted in police vehicles, and may have one or two antennae. These are employed when the vehicle is parked. Moving radar is employed, as the name implies, when the police vehicle is in motion. These devices are very sophisticated, able to track vehicles approaching and receding both in front of and behind the patrol vehicle. They can also track the fastest vehicle in the selected radar beam, front or rear.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Pics of car?

183035_671644043114_32300341_36255867_1070363_n.jpg

I would pull you over too
laugh.gif
j/k. Plus, why are you complaining, your tints are obviously illegal yet you continue to keep them.
If I was you, id find out the exact point where the speed limit changes. Dont trust a sign to say what the EXACT point is. Also, if the cop wasnt using a "moving radar system" to track your speed and you did infact slow down, it may be hard for him to prove you were speeding if you take it to court.

[h3]Moving' radar speed guns[/h3]
The above-described system measures the difference in speed between the target and the radar speed gun itself. The gun must be stationary to give a correct reading; if the gun is used from a moving car it just gives the difference in speed between the two vehicles. So a different system is used in radar speed guns designed to work from moving vehicles. In so-called "moving radar", the gun receives reflected signals from both the target vehicle and stationary background objects, such as the road, road signs, guard rails, streetlight poles, etc. Instead of comparing the frequency of the signal reflected from the target with the transmitted signal, it compares the target signal with the background signal. The difference in frequency of these two signals gives the true speed of the target vehicle.

Traffic radar comes in many models. There are hand held, stationary and moving radar instruments. Hand held units are mostly battery powered, and for the most part are used as stationary speed enforcement tools. Stationary radar is mounted in police vehicles, and may have one or two antennae. These are employed when the vehicle is parked. Moving radar is employed, as the name implies, when the police vehicle is in motion. These devices are very sophisticated, able to track vehicles approaching and receding both in front of and behind the patrol vehicle. They can also track the fastest vehicle in the selected radar beam, front or rear.

The tint is 20%. Illegal is anything below 30% in Indiana or really up to the officer's eyesight and discretion. The rule is to be able to see inside the car. Some say they can. Some can't.

The tint is 20%. Illegal is anything below 30% in Indiana or really up to the officer's eyesight and discretion. The rule is to be able to see inside the car. Some say they can. Some can't.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.
Your tints are still illegal..... what do you expect?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.
Your tints are still illegal..... what do you expect?

I had a feeling it was you as soon as I saw the thread title.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cosign the black on black looking clean though
smokin.gif

I had a feeling it was you as soon as I saw the thread title.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cosign the black on black looking clean though
smokin.gif

not trying to belittle your whip, but like someone said before me, chargers are just kinda average (IMO). the only chargers i see around are the cops, and to be honest, you're only drawing attention to yourself with the 22s and tint. i used to get a lot of speeding tickets too, and i used to drive a bmw 650i, but i left everything stock and i never drew any police attention.

not trying to belittle your whip, but like someone said before me, chargers are just kinda average (IMO). the only chargers i see around are the cops, and to be honest, you're only drawing attention to yourself with the 22s and tint. i used to get a lot of speeding tickets too, and i used to drive a bmw 650i, but i left everything stock and i never drew any police attention.

its been said, but based on the pic its def the tints.

"oh this guy is OD blacked out, must have something to hide....let me run his plates"

"oh this guy is OD blacked out, must have something to hide....let me run his plates"

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

this and make sure you clean up those tickets too 
I dont know where your from but here in Texas 

if they run your plates and you got a warrant or overdue tickets there stopping you no matter

what you are driving 

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

this and make sure you clean up those tickets too 
I dont know where your from but here in Texas 

if they run your plates and you got a warrant or overdue tickets there stopping you no matter

what you are driving 

Charger with 22 inch rims and tinted windows. You already know you gonna be a target. is it right? No, but thats the way it is.

Charger with 22 inch rims and tinted windows. You already know you gonna be a target. is it right? No, but thats the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom