Pumpkin Carving! PYP (post your pumpkin) vol. its that time of year!!!

I remember I used to go around with a gang of Ninja and smash pumpkins when I was like 14/15.

Those were the days.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Toss up between Mario and Boo. Jigsaw is spretty cool but I wouldn't be able to tell unless I was told. Which I was. I actually thought it wuz a tiger atfirst glance.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I wish I had pumpkin carving skills like that those are
pimp.gif
I used stencils so it really wasnt that hard. basically like tracing with a knife. Give it a try, its pretty fun once it looks complete.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I wish I had pumpkin carving skills like that those are
pimp.gif
I used stencils so it really wasnt that hard. basically like tracing with a knife. Give it a try, its pretty fun once it looks complete.

I'll try it, imma make a jumpman pumpkin.

mossified that MJ laser must of took you some patience. Nice carvings tho really like joker and venom.

Tags? Come on, I have posted that MJ and Kanye before, and I posted the other ones the other day. MJ was from the year the XX's came out, so if I were togo to the landfill, I might be able to find some and tag it.

No, I don't post as much, I look around, and comment here and there, but not to much posting as of late, the more I stay away, the less tempted I am tolook and buy shoes I see on here...Ha.

Back
Top Bottom