Pumpkin Carving! PYP (post your pumpkin) vol. its that time of year!!!

How are you dudes doing this??? Free hand???!? If so, then major Kudos.

If there are templates for this, then send me a link.

i carved my first pumpkin today with the girlfriend. i free handed it, and its just a face, but for my first time since i was like 5, im pretty damn proud ofmyself. will post pics tomorrow.

This seems interesting, but I feel like I'd do a crappy job on it and it'll end up being a waste of time and effort.

Originally Posted by MINiature jays

JP310 you did all those by yourself? haha. Theyre good

my bad
laugh.gif
jus the first one. the others were done by familymembers
grin.gif

why do I have a funny feeling a lot of the political pumpkins are going to wind up on the side walk the next morning all broken into pieces. Props to the dudewith the crazy pumpkin faces, gotta keep it original!

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

I was looking around the web, and this is the best one I seen so far.

r94ev8.jpg
if I see one of those when I go with my kids trick or treating, Im NOT going to thathouse.

Originally Posted by rb vore

stole idea/template from the internetz:
286157818.jpg

Im not one to normally hate...I cant carve a pumpkin for *@*%. But...um...this would be what?

Going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow to pick out a few pumpkins, hopefully there are still some good ones left.

I think we'll carve one of those Obama templates and then probably a crazy scary face and then something funny.

Me and my lady are going to finish putting up the decorations tomorrow, we got so much stuff, the house looks crazy. We even got a couple fog machines goingahaha. We did a good job, ill take some pix tomorrow...so much scary stuff hopefully the smaller kids don't get too scared. We're the only house on theblock with decorations. Hopefully we'll get some trick or treaters cuz we got a lot candy for em. Gonna have a few beers, eat candy and watch the sawcollection all night and then do some trick or treating in the bedroom for a night cap.

For all the youngns goin out Friday night be safe! There's going to be a lot of crazy drunk people out and about.

Originally Posted by dland24

286157818.jpg

Im not one to normally hate...I cant carve a pumpkin for *@*%. But...um...this would be what?
i didnt get it at first but its a sexy woman. look in the middle.

Originally Posted by rjones416

Originally Posted by dland24

286157818.jpg

i didnt get it at first but its a sexy woman. look in the middle.

Ahhh yes. I see it now too. Should have put a candle in it and taken a pic without a flash. Or made a less pointy breast.

Back
Top Bottom