PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

sup, you got this hoody in?
undftd-2008-fall-drop-20-05.jpg

We just received the next shoe from Puma's List Program. This shoe is a First Round and made in collaboration with one of the original skateboardcompanies, Santa Cruz. Heres a pic, more detailed pics are up on our blog here. The details on this shoe are amazing, comes complete with 4 sets of laces!

1003_puma_1.jpg

Matching Tee

1003_puma_5.jpg

Shoes and tee drop tommorrow at 12 noon. We have been getting alot of calls on these so if your looking for them swing thru early.

Thanks for looking.

Also xdc2b18c1x, we did get that UNDFTD hoodie in both grey and black.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

To make way for our upcoming Holiday lines, we will be having a sale this weekend, starting Thursday 10/9. Some of our most recent product will be excluded,but there will be tons of gear from all of our brands for 50% off. Definitely worth coming by and I would come sooner than later.

1006_sale.jpg

Sale starts Thursday 10/9 at 11am. See you guys then!

how much are the undftd hoodies that xdc2b18c1x posted? any size mediums left? i go to sjsu so i might take a stroll down 1st st.

To answer some questions. Yes fitted, denim, tees, hoodies and jackets will be on sale. The sale items are mostly past seasons pieces so if you missed out onsomething now is the chance to cop it for cheap! The Hundreds stuff will be part of the sale but not all of Fall.

Soulzx, the Undftd hoodie posted up above is $92 and yeah I have M left. Swing thru when you get a chance.

Justin, see you Thursday!

I have free time this weekend ... Ill stop by and see if I can cop anything ...

Good job getting up on hypebeast.com! Always happy to see great coverage for yall store. Yo Marcos any love for the big guys on this sale? And nice fittedcollection. I still want that undftd hat you got pictured KVN

Jon, sorry man sold out of the Penny IIs in that size.

KVN, thanks for the words! We are all stoked that Hypebeast asked us to be a part of the Essentials series. Of course there is some 2x and 3x gems as part ofthe sale, come thru.

I was hoping you you didn't LOL. Man boke as hell but I'ma swoop by after my meeting today. Bout 11 or so.

KVN

big ups to you guys.

read that hypebeast post also. congrats!

might swing by today after work if I get home early enough

Prolly will swing by after work today, hopefully there's stuff left for us 2XL dudes.

Very dope sale esp on the tees. 3 for $25? Man can't beat that! They had a whole section for 2xl but I grabbed like 6 tees from the hundreds and undftd. There was still a bunch of 3sixteen tees I wanted but not enough cash for em.
KVN

Good Sale.
Disappointed I came late, all of the good stuff was gone by the then. Damn midterms...
Still ended up with some tees tho.
happy.gif

Props to the Purist crew! Have fun cleaning the piles guys
tongue.gif

Came by pretty late, but was able to get a couple of shirts. Though someone had to get the same undefeated 15 round shirt (not part of the sale) as I did.Still dope though.

Thanks to the ppl who already came by, for the people who haven't had the chance yet, we are constantly replenishing stock with stuff from the back sothere are new deals and sizes daily. There's still time!

Came by today with some friends but didn't see anything. I think the good ones are all gone.

Back
Top Bottom