PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Came buy and copped a Stussy shirt.

good service as always from the best boutique in San Jose

Fall is continuing to roll in and we got some new products for you guys. Up first however is our next event that we are going to be having in store nextFriday, Sept. 26th. Here is the flyer:

Purist_StussyW08_flyer.jpg

We are having a party sponsored by Stussy Girls. With all of the mens events we have had we felt it was about time to recognize the ladies. The even will takeplace next Friday @7:30pm here in the store. All are welcome, men and most especially women, we will be having drinks, a DJ and some giveaways from StussyGirls. The Giftbags I am hearing are very nice! We will also have out several new products from Stussy and some others. Look forward to seeing you next week!

Now onto some new products. First up we have the new Fall season from Idiom by Burton.

Continuum 2.5L

0917_idiom_1.jpg

Packable D

0917_idiom_3.jpg

Burton Sleeper Premium Hoodie, this hoodie needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate. Its perfect for any long trip as it has a built in sleeping mask andinflatable pillow!

0917_idiom_5.jpg

Next we have some new kicks in from Adidas.

Adicolor 2

0917_adidas_1.jpg

0917_adidas_2.jpg

All items are available now. Any questions as always feel free to leave them. For more pics take a look at our blog here.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

justin, definitely come thru on friday. the gift bags have some really nice stuff!

blaaww, hit me up via PM about brands.

Normally don't post in here, but just wanted to let you guys know that we will be having a special release tomorrow night at the Stussy Girls event. Yes,the event is for the ladies but we also wanted to make sure it was going to be worth it for everyone coming. I'm finishing up the pics for the blog rightnow, but it's definitely worth stopping by for.

Until then, here is a special sneak peek into the Stussy wherehouse from where our shipment originated. Pics and info on the release will come tomorrow at3:00pm, so make sure to check out website to find out what's goin on.

warehouse_stsybnys.jpg

(j/k, the pic is from google images)

Hey guys,

So our special release tonight is going to be a very limited run of Boneyards apparel and accessories. This was the recent Stussy x Neighborhood collaborationthat was previously limited to Stussy Chapter stores only.

0926_bnyds_bnr2.jpg

Products are going to release tonight at 7:30 during the Stussy Girls "Livin Stoopid Large" party at the store. Here's a preview of what is goingto be available, but the full release will be in store. Pics will be on the blog later tonight.

0926_bnyds_7.jpg

We also got some new Stussy Girls in for the event, so be sure to bring your girl or your friends by.

0926_stussyw_2.jpg

0926_stussyw_1.jpg

Hope to see you all tonight.

Peace.

Thanks to everyone that came out for the party on Friday. I think everyone had a good time, I sure did. Be on the lookout for our next one.

dont be a menace, the Burton Sleeper hoody is $100. Its perfect for travelling and really nice in person, come thru and check it out or if you need a size letme know via PM.

Thanks

We just received our shipment of the Penny IIs. Heres the pic, not that you dont know what they look like already.

0930_nike_penny2.jpg

Out now so come thru and cop if youve been looking.

Coming back right away with some new Fall product. We just received the Fall season from UNDFTD!

Heres a few pics, check out the rest here

15 Round

0930_undftd_3.jpg

Hollywood

0930_undftd_4.jpg

All Star U Man Crew

0930_undftd_7.jpg

All items are out now. Come thru and check them out.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

What sizes do you have of that 15 round tee? Also, do you guys still have any size 12 or 13 left in the Penny II's?

craxyaznguy, we dont have the black All Star U Man but we did recieve the black Basic Crewneck. Check the pics on the blog here.

kamakazi. the 15 round tee we have in M-2XL. On the Penny IIs closest I have to a 12 is 11.5.

avngruild, definitely come thru and check it out when you get a chance.

JT, we should be getting in some fitteds soon. When we get them pics will be posted.

Originally Posted by hevywayt

craxyaznguy, JT, we should be getting in some fitteds soon. When we get them pics will be posted.

Right on ... ill be on the look out .

Back
Top Bottom