PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

you guys still got the black play cloths crew in L-XL? and how much you guys asking for it?

sorry for amount of questions
laugh.gif
just want to make sure you guys still got it before i drive out there from the city.

thanks.

jon - Play Cloths tees are $34 and the fitteds are $40.

jae - I have the crew left in XL only and the price is $90.

baydestrian - I only have an XL in the Big Ten pullover. That pullover runs a bit small so you may be good with an XL, its also thermal lined so its extrawarm. It costs $115.

I think that covers the questions. Anymore feel free to ask away!

Originally Posted by hevywayt

jae - I have the crew left in XL only and the price is $90.
thanks. i'll give you guys a call about it tomorrow before i head out there.

Sounds good Jae and Jon, hit us up.

940, I have some 2XLs in Play Cloths left. Let me know what style your looking for and I can doublecheck.

Yo Marcos do the play cloth xxl run like the hundreds? did u get them in a 3xl? Looking for either the blk or red tee with their logo. Also I want the hoodybut their msrp price is a grip! LOL can't spend that much for a hoody when I can get a polo jacket for that price. Not rippin you guys just the company.thanks again man
KVN

Kvn, Play Cloths tees are running a little small and is a heavier tee. Right now the biggest I have is a 2XL. The hoody is sick! The details on it are nice,they really did a good job with this line.

Its that time again for the biggest shopping day of the year! After everyone is done eating, sleeping and standing in line to cop that new TV come thru to thestore where we will be having a sale starting at 9am.

1127_flyer_1.jpg

All items in store will be on sale! Latest arrivals from The Hundreds, Black Scale and Play Cloths will be 10% off! Friday only so come by and I hope everyonehas a Happy Thanksgiving.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

A last second comment...

Any purchase over Hundreds purchase over $75 gets this dope poster.

3064314668_59491b2425.jpg

Plenty of other Hundreds swag for other customers.

Lighters, matches, pens, keychains, stickers.

3063476283_341fb4ea6e.jpg

While supplies last.

I know I'm mad late but do you guys have anymore XL's in any of the Atmos x Disney tees?
Schools been killing me so I haven't been able to come thru. :/

Yo . whats going on Purist Crew .. did you guys get any of the Winter Hundreds fitteds in ???

Happy Thanksgiving

Peace

rolled through yesterday. great shop. most of these SF boutique employees need to take notes on the crew's service at purist. feels good walking into aboutique and get greeted and helped for a change
laugh.gif
wish you guys were a bit closer

thanks.

Thanks to everyone that came out on Friday, it was a good day and they were good deals.

Jae, thanks for the words and for coming thru, hope the drive back was better than coming here. Anytime you need anything let me know.

Malloy, we didnt get the Play Cloths skully in.

Got in some new Nikes recently that I havent had a chance to post up until now. Here are the pics:

Air Penny II

1127_nike_1.jpg

Air Force 1 Low

1127_nike_2.jpg

Wmns Dunk High

1127_nike_3.jpg

All are available now.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Got some new arrivals in today from both Futura Labs and The Hundreds. Here are a couple pics with the rest on our product blog here.

Box Logo Series

1202_fl_1.jpg

Check Jet Cap

1202_fl_2.jpg

Soft Adam New Era

1202_th_2.jpg

Custom New Era

1202_th_3.jpg

All are out now. We have some Quickstrike and Limited Editions dropping from Nike, Atmos and Puma dropping tommorrow. Stay tuned for pics of those. If you needanything feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

We have received some new limited edition shoes from Atmos, Nike and Puma! Here are pics of each with more detailed shots at our product blog here.

Atmos x New Balance 576, featuring patent leather, splatter and elephant print.

1204_atmos_1b.jpg

Nike 10AC Caol Uno Air Max 90 Current, featuring mesh, ballistic mesh, nylon ripstop and 3M.

1204_nike_1a.jpg

Puma Goonies Treasure Edition Disc Blaze, comes with a burlap bag and features skulls and rope on the shoe.

1204_puma_1d.jpg

All are for sale now. Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

menace, the FL Box Logo Series tee is $55 and it comes with a Bearbrick figure. Pics of the figure on on our blog, let me know if you need a size.

Back
Top Bottom