PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Oh damn, the Futura shirt comes with the Bearbrick??? That's a good deal right there...

Got in some new gear for the ladies. I will post a couple pics here with the rest being on our product blog here

First up we have some new tees from MadeMe. This tee is a collaboration with Natalie from Nina Sky.

1207_mm_1.jpg

Next we have some new kicks from Nike.

Air Max 90

1207_nike_4.jpg

All are available now. Be on the lookout for some new arrivals from Black Scale, The Hundreds and a new brand to the store!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We are happy to announce that we have received our first shipment from Benny Gold! Benny Gold needs very little introduction as his designs for Huf, Mash andThe Hundreds have all been Bay favorites. We received in the the Doughboy series as well as another tee. Here is a pick of one tee with the rest on our productblog here.

Doughboy

1210_bg_2.jpg

Also we have received the Holiday new eras from The Hundeds. We got in 3 styles, here is 1 with the others on our blog.

1210_th_1.jpg

All are out now and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

Sup Purist Crew!!!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Are you guys, by any chance, going to carry theUNDFTD Monochrome fitteds below?[/color]

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED1.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED2.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED3.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED4.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED5.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED6.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED7.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED8.jpg

UNDFTDMONOCHROMEFITTED9.jpg

Thats right guys, storewide sale off all the brands you like...

25% all mens
30% off womens
20% off shoes

Exclusions apply (brand new stock).

Received some new Nikes. Here are a couple pics with the rest on our product blog here.

Flight Lite High

1207_nike_5.jpg

Air Max 1 Premium

1207_nike_8.jpg

All are out now. Also we just received our shipment of the first Black Scale fitteds. Pics will be posted of those shortly but I am sure most of you know whatthey look like. We have both styles and colors in limited sizes. Come thru if you want your size!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

New fall 3sixteen and Black Scale in.

More pics can be found on our blog

1218_3s_2.jpg

1218_bs_1.jpg

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We just received some new items just in time for the Holiday and that person you are having trouble buying for. Here are some pics with others on our productblog here.

First up we are now offering gift cards available in any amount you would like and redeemable whenever the person you are buying for wants.

1222_gc_1.jpg

Next we have received the latest signature shoe for Kobe, the Zoom Kobe IV. This is a special colorway called "Carpe Diem" which features the Lakerscolors as well as Kobes signature and a Carpe Diem shield on the tongue.

1222_nike_2c.jpg

Both are available now and the Kobes we have in limited quantities so if your looking for these come thru quick!

Happy Holidays!

[url=http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/urlhttp://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/url]
(408) 920-6603

^^^ Damn dude .. TWO DOPE shoes right there ... Hopefully I can get some extra holiday cash and pick up both ... Ill be waiting for them Safaris to come inthough ... Thansk for the update .

Originally Posted by hevywayt

We just received some new items just in time for the Holiday and that person you are having trouble buying for. Here are some pics with others on our product blog here.

First up we are now offering gift cards available in any amount you would like and redeemable whenever the person you are buying for wants.

1222_gc_1.jpg

Next we have received the latest signature shoe for Kobe, the Zoom Kobe IV. This is a special colorway called "Carpe Diem" which features the Lakers colors as well as Kobes signature and a Carpe Diem shield on the tongue.

1222_nike_2c.jpg

Both are available now and the Kobes we have in limited quantities so if your looking for these come thru quick!

Happy Holidays!

http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/urlhttp://www.http://www.puristboutique.com" target="_blank">www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Those Kobes are dope... almost makes me want to leave the house and buy 'em!

jon and pogi, the Kobes are very nice. They are running true to maybe a half size big from what customers have told me. I didnt get a chance to try them onbefore we sold my size! 10.5s are gone but I believe we have an 11 left and they are $120.

Originally Posted by hevywayt

jon and pogi, the Kobes are very nice. They are running true to maybe a half size big from what customers have told me. I didnt get a chance to try them on before we sold my size! 10.5s are gone but I believe we have an 11 left and they are $120.
word. they are looking pretty sick. ill give you guys a call in the morning to see if you still have the 11. i may have to make the trek for those
laugh.gif

appreciate it.

if any of you guys are lookin for sizes in the kobes (or anythin else), feel free to hit us up on AIM (puristSJ). I know pickin up the phone is not always themost convenient thing, so you can always check for sizes that way. We also do our best to charge label price for in shipping, so it should be pretty reasonableif you can't make it all the way down.

For you guys asking about sizing, fits pretty true. Not as wide as hyperdunks. I'd say the fit is pretty similar to Kobe 2s. They have a rectangular toebox and pretty stiff uppers, so they are snug. The cut is definitely very unique though, its cut almost like an af1 low, haha.

Back
Top Bottom