PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Damn, I was planning to go tomorrow
ohwell.gif
. Doubt I will have a chance to go on Friday
frown.gif

Thanks to everyone that came out on Black Friday and over the weekend. For those that missed out next time make sure to be here. We have a few new drops comingin over the next couple of weeks and they are starting today with some new items from Undftd. We have received in their collab they did with Japanese brandMasterpiece. We have also received the iPhone molded case that fits the 3G and 3GS. Here are a couple pics with others on out product blog here.

Jersey
undftdmpblk.jpg

iPhone Case
udftdcase.jpg

Out now, come thru. Not many accounts got these pieces so if you are interested I suggest not waiting long as we only got a few in!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter

We received these in late last week and didnt have a chance to post a pic until now. Here we have the latest from Patta out of Amsterdam. They are alwaysmaking some of the best Air Max 1's and this continues in that tradition. The shoe is made up of Suede, Perforated Nubuck, Denim & Corduroy.

pattatop.jpg

Next up we also have a new Maxim, this time they made a hybrid between the Maxim and the Air Trainer 1 in the classic AT1 colorway.

MaximTrainer.jpg

Out now, come thru. We also just received the latest Holiday shipment from Play Cloths. Pics will be posted tomorrow so for now if you want to check out thecollection come by.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

New product keeps on rolling in for the Holidays. We have received in the latest from Play Cloths. This shipment is huge and includes tees, flannels, vests,jackets & beanies. Here are a couple pics with many more posted on our blog here.

Jack Head

jackblk.jpg

Speak Easy Flannel

speakeasy.jpg

Dough Beanie

Dough.jpg

Out now, come thru. Also we have received the latest headwear from Black Scale, pics will be posted on those soon.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

^^^
Marco!!! You have sz 13 in the Pattas, Maxims, AND Bacons? LMK asap so I can roll through!
peace
P

MARCO .... what sizes do you have left in them Pattas , 12 ??? DAMN wish I would of known yall haed them sooner....

also whats the biggest size left in that SPEAK EASY flannel ???

rico, we are sold out of the Patta now but yeah the biggest we received was a 12. The biggest size I have in the Speak Easy is XL.

truesole, we won't be receiving the Badam tee from The Hundreds. The tee was exclusive to them.

After some delay we have finally opened up our webstore! We will be offering most things that are in store online as well. Check out our store at shop.puristboutique.comshop.puristboutique.com.

puristwebstorebanner.jpg

Also we are happy to be releasing a collab tee we did with artist David Flores! He is an acomplished artist that has doen work with Vans, Oakley, and his ownsignature watches. Check more of his works on his website http://www.davidfloresart.com/. We did a tee and lithograph for this release and they will go on sale this Saturday, 12/12at 12pm.

davidfloresbanner.jpg

Tee is limited to 40 and the lithograph print is limited to 50. Come thru!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Here are the product shots of the collab tee we did with David Flores. The tee and lithograph both drop tomorrow @ 12pm.

purist-david-flores-tee-1.jpg

purist-david-flores-tee-3.jpg

Available both instore and online. See you tomorrow!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Just wondering ... Will yall also be putting up NEW shoe Releases , like QS ect. ???

Con Grads on the web shop now homies.

Rico, for now Nike will not be available on the website. If that changes we will let everyone know.

Malloy, Undefeated iPhone case is sold out.

We have got a big update today. New arrivals from Benny Gold, Black Scale & Mighty Healthy.

First up we have the store exclusive colorway of the Benny Gold X Rebel 8 collab Partners in Crime New Era. This hat is limited to only 11 stores in the worldand we have a limited number in stock. Here is a pic with many more on our product blog here.

Also we are running a 15% discount on any other Benny Gold product which includes tees, hoodies, hats, belts, candles and skate wax!

partners.jpg

Next we have received the winter collection from Black Scale. This delivery includes tees, a hoodie, fitted caps and beanies.

bsblackopsiv.jpg

Finally we have the latest Holiday tees from Mighty Healthy.

aimhigh.jpg

Out now, come thru. Also for those hard to buy for people on your gift list we are offering Gift Cards in any denomination.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
Webstore now open! shop.puristboutique.com

We have received in some new good from Stussy for both men and women. Here are a couple pics with more on our product blog here.

Sport World Tribe

sportworld.jpg

Girls Doin' My Own

girlsdoin.jpg

We also have a wide variety of flannels for both men and women from Stussy. I will get pics up later but for now come down and check them out!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
Webstore now open! shop.puristboutique.com

Back
Top Bottom