PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

LOVED that NICE KICKS plugged the shop.

co-sign. seen it the other day and i was like
pimp.gif

Happy New Year to everyone! To kick off the new year we figured what better than getting some new gear and to add to that why note get it at a lower price!Starting tomorrow, yes we will be open, everything in the store will be on sale from 30-40% off. To add to that all of the headwear will be 50% off!

puristNYEsale.jpg

Everyone have a safe night and see you this weekend!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter
Webstore now open! shop.puristboutique.com

This store has come a long way.

I want to visit, but I'm too far away
laugh.gif

Keep up the good work!

Sale extended through Wednesday 1/6. Get those end of season deals before they're gone.

We have received in the DJ Pack from Nike. This pack features 2 shoes designed by DJ's from the East and West. Here are a couple pics with more on ourproduct blog here.

The Air Force 1 was designed by DJ Premier. This shoe features nubuck, leather & cracked leather. Also lasered on the toe is Premier's record label,Year Round, logo with Premier on the back. The sole is clear with turntables underneath.

Primoside2.jpg

The Dunk High was designed by the late DJ AM. The shoe features leather and patent leather on the upper. DJ AM's logo is featured on the tongue andwrapping around the back of the shoe are dots that is similar to that featured on the Technics 1200 turntable.

AMside.jpg

Both are excellent shoes made with the best detailing possible, easily the best collab effort in a long time. We didnt get many so if you are wanting them gethere quick!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

MARCO .... if I cant cop off SWOOSH then Ill be there in the morning.

Hopefully there is a size 12 in one of the two left.

Originally Posted by hevywayt

We received these in late last week and didnt have a chance to post a pic until now. Here we have the latest from Patta out of Amsterdam. They are always making some of the best Air Max 1's and this continues in that tradition. The shoe is made up of Suede, Perforated Nubuck, Denim & Corduroy.

pattatop.jpg

Next up we also have a new Maxim, this time they made a hybrid between the Maxim and the Air Trainer 1 in the classic AT1 colorway.

MaximTrainer.jpg

Out now, come thru. We also just received the latest Holiday shipment from Play Cloths. Pics will be posted tomorrow so for now if you want to check out the collection come by.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ
do you guys still got the AM's in sz.10.5 or 11?

Some answers

LebronGames, we dont have a set ship date from Nike on the Copper Foams yet but once we do we will then know when they are dropping and if we will be able tooffer a pre-sale on the shoes. We will keep you posted on that.

Acekilla, the Patta's are sold out.

DeewLay, we have a 9 & 9.5 left in the DJ Premiers.

We are happy to introduce a new brand to the store, In4mation! In4mation is a brand out of Hawaii that I am sure everyone is familiar with from their G-Shocksto their Vans collabs. We have received in a few tees from them and we also have a special collab drop coming from them very soon! Here are some pics with moreon our product blog here.

Hi

hin4mblk.jpg

In4mer

in4mantblk.jpg

We have also received is a couple new Nikes, including the Huf Air Max 90 Current Huarache

hufcurrent2.jpg

Out now, come thru! Stay tuned for more info on our In4mation collab drope.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

justin, come thru!

acekilla, we wont be receiving a restock on the Patta's unfortunately, I missed out on grabbing a pair too.

malloy, good chatting with you. That Futura tee is gonna be a tough one to find, if I come across it I will let you know.

lebrongames, that UNDFTD duffle was a store/website exclusive for them and I believe they are sold out.

We are happy to show you are latest collab with out newest brand, In4mation! We wanted to get together and do a special piece thats perfect for the weather nowand can also be used in the spring. We made a crewneck sweatshirt using one of In4mations custom cut and sew bodies. We will be releasing this crew in 2 colorsstarting tomorrow, 1/23, at 12 noon both instore and online. Here are a couple pics with more on our product blog here.

in4mationpuristbanner.jpg

in4mation-purist-crewnecks-5.jpg

back.jpg

Out tomorrow, come thru! Quantities are limited.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

any chance you guys are goin to put up the "special forces" tee online??

i just made an order a couple mins ago, PM me if you can add it onto there. haha

Baked:  The crewneck sweatshirt will be available online @ 12pm today.  Due to demand we cannot add it on without an order.  If you order it we will combine shipping and refund the difference.

Back
Top Bottom