PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

You guys getting those maroon Nike Air Max 1 Patta's on March 13th?

Damn i hope they do. Those shoes are
smokin.gif

Krispy-he said they are getting them saturday couple posts up.

We have received in the first part of Undefeated's Spring season. This delivery includes jackets, hoodies, crewnecks and hats. Here are a couple pics with more on our product blog here.

Born Not Made Jacket

undftd_bornjacketnavy.jpg

Five Strike New Era

undftd_fivestrikeneblack.jpg

Athletics Pullover

undftd_athleticpulloverblack.jpg

Out now, come thru!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter
Webstore now open! shop.puristboutique.com

Im pissed I missed out on the lil party yall had.

I got 3 homies in the " PURIST CREW " and nobody gave me a damn invite.

Tomorrow we are exctied to be releasing our first set of headwear! To kick things off we are dropping 5 panel caps. We wanted to offer something special and so we made these hats using Goretex and Reverse Ripstop with Dyeema threading. All 3 caps are waterproof, perfect for this weekend and the rest of the rainy days ahead. The Reverse Ripstop is made with a Dyeema threading. Here is a little write up on the Dyeema fabric:

Dyneema[emoji]174[/emoji] fiber is one of the world’s strongest and lightest fibers. A bright white polyethylene, it is, pound-for-pound, fifteen times stronger than steel, more durable than polyester and has a specific strength that is 40 percent greater than aramid fiber. With outstanding toughness and extraordinary visco-elactic properties, Dyneema[emoji]174[/emoji] fiber can withstand high-load strain-rate velocities. Light enough to float, it also exhibits high resistance to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light. It has excellent vibration damping, flex fatigue and internal fiber-friction characteristics.

Here are a couple pics with a couple more on our blog here.

purist_5panel-caps_3.jpg

purist_5panel-caps_1.jpg

purist_5panel-caps_2.jpg

Dropping tomorrow in store and available on our webstore right now. We also have received in the latest from Black Scale, Lovewright & Huf, come thru!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We have received in the latest from Huf's Spring line. This delivery includes tees, woven shirts, jacket and hats. Here are a couple pics with more on our product blog here.

Huf Script

huf_hufscript_tee.jpg

College Jacket

huf_college_jack.jpg

DBC Stripe 5 Panel

huf_dbcstripe_5panel.jpg

Out now, come thru!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

PARDON THE DUST while we move. We'll be back in about 2 weeks time, still in San Jose and always with the goods.

What's good Purist Crew...

Where will the new location be in San Jose? I'm in hopes that it will be at least away from downtown as the parking is just plain horrible.

Phew, good... I stopped by the shop today to find the place completely gutted and I thought that the store had gotten shut down or something. Glad to know it'll be back soon.

Any chance you guys still have the Nike Air Force 1 Supreme High? The one that looks like a workboot...size 9.5?

I hope they don't move anywhere too far...i missed walking to Purist during my gaps between classes @sjsu

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Hopefully you guys move somewhere that has easy parking access.
I've passed by the new location and it has plenty of street parking but it's still accessible to people downtown.

Thanks for the comments guys, we're getting closer to the store opening. Should be this coming week, please stay tuned for details.

We want to thank you all for the continued support you have shown during our brief hiatus. We are happy to announce that the wait is over and we will be re-opening tomorrow, 4/10 at 12pm! Here is the info:

puristnew.jpg

New location, same product excellence! Just a few blocks up from our old location with much more parking!

Opening Specials

Opening day tee special release
15% off all in store products
Every purchase over $50 receives a raffle ticket for unreleased, past collab or current season tees!

See you guys this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom