Pursuing a taken woman Vol. I know i know

Damn some of yall extra sensitive in here, yall watch Oxygen? But anyways I'd say skip they relationship I'd hit that and keep it moving if you don't someone else will YOLO.

Also let me elaborate on if she chosin you losin theory. If your girlfriend is choosing between you and another man your losing for even having her as a girl friend and cuffing. Likewise if you smash a girl thats choosing you over her main man and then cuff her you still losing because she's choosing and then next time another man come around she's going to be choosing again.

So I'd say forget her simp boyfriend take her down and then let her be.

Has anybody even asked for PICS yet? If not, then
30t6p3b.gif
@ yall

bruh if she's in college doing the long distance thing, go for it.

dudes have to realize that when their girl goes off to college away from them, all bets are off and it's game over. there's simply too much newness at college for things to stay the same, the rules change and people change with them.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif

This. Plus it's disrespectful, and just wrong b. Wait your turn, I'll happen OP.
Spoiler [+]
When Keepin' it Real goes VERY wrong
30t6p3b.gif
THIS

Keep going at other dudes women and you might have a date with the cal. 

I'm sure this has been said, but would you really want a girl that would drop her boyfriend at the drop of a dime for another guy?

What makes you think she won't to that to you too 

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

I'm sure this has been said, but would you really want a girl that would drop her boyfriend at the drop of a dime for another guy?

What makes you think she won't to that to you too 

That's is exactly what's going to happened too..

You got my okay OP. If you just trying to smash I don't see why not. All those karma and moral arguments are irrelevant if you're selfish and don't care.

Post pics of the 3 you missed out on.

real life...

if shes down then do it... o well sucks for him... "you know the name of the game, yo b chose me..." wise words from snoop dogg...

just know who knows she may do it to you... if she does, then youll know she wasnt good and you can move on...

dudes that are saying no, no... deal with it...

Lol...

A couple of months from now, you're going to be makin' a thread crying about how she was taking some side WOOD. If she doesn't have any issue dropping her current man for you, a regular dude, what makes you think she won't do that over and over?

As the saying goes, "Don't play with fire ..."

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Lol...

A couple of months from now, you're going to be makin' a thread crying about how she was taking some side WOOD. If she doesn't have any issue dropping her current man for you, a regular dude, what makes you think she won't do that over and over?

As the saying goes, "Don't play with fire ..."

Yeah... Once your relationship starts getting rough... It's game over... She's on to the next dude!

Respect your fellow man and leave his woman alone. You already knew before making this thread that you are doing something that isn't cool you were just looking for people to make you feel good about your devilish thoughts. Don't do it. It isn't cool

Wait.. You want to get with a girl who's willing to cheat on her boyfriend with you
laugh.gif

What makes you think she'll not do the same thing to you once you've "taken" her

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

tumblr_m168zcwAR61qe0s2eo2_250.gif

and there it is... if she's offering it, that's one thing... but intentionally trying to convince a chick. That's weak, la fambilia... on another note, this. GIF is dopeness...

This thread reeks of poor sexual perfomance.

You dont pursue taken women, you let them pursue you. If shes with it, its not your fault. Thats between her and the dude thats not doing what hes supposed to be doing.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This thread reeks of poor sexual perfomance.

You dont pursue taken women, you let them pursue you. If shes with it, its not your fault. Thats between her and the dude thats not doing what hes supposed to be doing.
It's cool if she's throwing it at him, but it sounds to me like he's just intending on actively pursuing chicks that are taken. That's just wrong, no matter how you try to spin it.

Back
Top Bottom