Pusha T

The idea that you had a diss "on deck" with Birdman's son making an appearance and another man is what is keeping you from releasing it is
mjlol.png
. There was no diss in the first place cause Baka, PND, and DVSN couldn't come up with anything. This is just a cop-out cause Son of Adidon was so vicious. Plus, Wa_n_ and his boo boo toilet bars would just be more ammo for Pusha.

The idea that you had a diss "on deck" with Birdman's son making an appearance and another man is what is keeping you from releasing it is
mjlol.png
. There was no diss in the first place cause Baka, PND, and DVSN couldn't come up with anything. This is just a cop-out cause Son of Adidon was so vicious. Plus, Wa_n_ and his boo boo toilet bars would just be more ammo for Pusha.

What’d I Miss?

Just the J Prince stuff. Supposedly a diss track was done before J Prince stepped in, but I 100% believe that was a rumor started by Drake stans to ease the pain of this thorough beating.

100%

Push should just diss dude again even harder and put the nail in the coffin on some kick em while he down ****. Make it even filthier than the adidon joint (if that’s even possible).

Lol @ prince knowin drake a {}, but backs em bc he knows he’s a cash cow.

Smh i just wish the women that crowned drake would come around...

Real talk I wouldn't be surprised if J Prince statement was used as a way to give Drake more time to make response. Since this new generation is on a shot clock era that Drake himself helped usher in, this will get him off the hook if he decides to release it a year later. Not that I care either way, I just want ****** to rap

drake should have never took the bait he should have ignored this clown he gave his bullcrap life by responding with a diss

Dam Pusha T bodied Drake.

J Prince lame as hell trying to say Drake got a diss track that will end Pusha career. Pusha T track hurting Drake $$$ by diminishing his image.

This would be the best time for Pusha T to fire back. Don’t wait for a response, just keep ya foot on his neck. I have a feeling Push ain’t about that life n will prob bow out, smdh

Lol @ prince knowin drake a {}, but backs em bc he knows he’s a cash cow.

I know little about J Prince and his relationship to Drake, but clearly this must play a role in him recommending Drake to not release it, along with the track possibly being very weak like others have stated.

"I spoke with Drake," J Prince said. "I made an OG call to Drake this morning, telling him, 'I don't want you to respond to this...' We gon' put this to bed because we can't get in the pig pen with pigs because pigs turn into hogs and then hogs get slaughtered."

Sure.....

Back
Top Bottom