Pusha T

Was anybody else mad when they put new verses on here? :lol:

I remember being ready to rap along when the video came on then I was like

UnselfishFoolhardyBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

I know little about J Prince and his relationship to Drake, but clearly this must play a role in him recommending Drake to not release it, along with the track possibly being very weak like others have stated.

Sure.....

J prince is still getting his strong arm on I see

The idea that you had a diss "on deck" with Birdman's son making an appearance and another man is what is keeping you from releasing it is
mjlol.png
. There was no diss in the first place cause Baka, PND, and DVSN couldn't come up with anything. This is just a cop-out cause Son of Adidon was so vicious. Plus, Wa_n_ and his boo boo toilet bars would just be more ammo for Pusha.

Drake gutless chicken ish.

How could you relate when you ain't never been great?
And rely on rap money to keep food up on your plates, *****?

Never forget that blow wasn't the only weight that pusha sold to the masses.

How could you relate when you ain't never been great?
And rely on rap money to keep food up on your plates, *****?

Never forget that blow wasn't the only weight that pusha sold to the masses.

His involvement in the McDonalds jingle is some what of a debatable topic with other parties claiming that they are the true parties responsible but your point remains. It always did seem that Push had other involvements outside of rap (whether legal or illegal) that kept his income stream coming in because Push has never broken into the mainstream with his music.

Hated Got em Covered at first.

Love it now tho.

I was not a fan of the Neptunes growing up. loved the lyrics disliked the beats. Im from 757 btw

Whenever disrespect is fertilized, it can always go there. When mother, father, and others are disrespected, it can always go there. I just got a text on my phone from somebody with a threat about staying away from Pusha-T. I don’t know where it came from, but I see addresses [of people I know]. “Keep his name out of your mouth, or else.” [J Prince scrolls through his phone and shows a text message from a number that isn’t saved as a contact.]
-jprince

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...a-t-drake-beef-the-art-and-science-of-respect

J Prince mentioning that phone call got me thinking it's cap. It's nowhere near that level and I doubt Push gonna get ppl whacked for rap.

But he gotta sell them books

Back
Top Bottom