Pusha T

for those, like me that cant listen to a podcast without video haha

the way Nore says "never trust a ***** who finds love in a camera" :rofl::rofl:

Is there anything to take away from the possible delays on merch as far as this specific release?

I LOVED THIS SONG

Thanks for introducing it to me champ, first time hearing it

I don't like the production on a lot of Lox albums. Styles has better produced albums, and Lox albums didn't age well IMO

The production on

Black Rob and G Dep > every Bad Boy project after Big
I could never understand how Styles had such a dope beat selection (not to mention well put together albums), and Sheek and Jada always seemed to be lacking so heavy in that dept. Sheek never seemed like a stand alone artist to me anyway but Kiss...I just can't understand

/\ Nah...people remember Ether almost 20 years later.

This is Drake's biggest L. People aren't going to forget that.

He'll move on and continue to be successful just like Jay.
SMH...I refuse to believe the general consensus thought the Story of Addidon was that ill...sht was average at best. Nggaz seriously be wanting Drake to take L's sooo bad they force beliefs upon themselves

Here’s to hoping Push has something up his sleeve for the subliminals we all know Drake is going to have on Scorpion.

Regardless of how mediocre the album is, Drake stans are going to eat it up, we need Push to bring them back to earth ASAP.

You really dislike drake I see. It ain't that serious :lol:

It’s not so much that I dislike Drake. I just dislike his fan base. I work with a bunch of Drake Stan’s who eat up everything he makes. It’s annoying. One dude really said “Daytona is boring.” Like what.... how?

Drake has some good songs, but none of his albums are classics. And the one that people rave about “Take Care” is meh to me and isn’t even a rap album.

If his stans didn’t herald him as the greatest thing of all time it wouldn’t be as annoying. It’s just like Lebron fans, someone I know told me MJ is the SGOAT, second greatest of all time after Lebron. Like what?!?

Adidon has to be a top10 diss record of all time. Feel like when we look back in time, itll be top 5. Sonically it's cool. But this the first time I heard a diss record that snatches a brothas soul before. This joints impact is something else. Doesnt destroy Drake's music career but destroys his aura of invincibility, outside of screwing some of his projects. Hurtful indeed.

Adidon has to be a top10 diss record of all time. Feel like when we look back in time, itll be top 5. Sonically it's cool. But this the first time I heard a diss record that snatches a brothas soul before. This joints impact is something else. Doesnt destroy Drake's music career but destroys his aura of invincibility, outside of screwing some of his projects. Hurtful indeed.

Just from reading a lot of the comments and lyrics posted from Scorpion, Son Of Adidon clearly caused Drake to scrap his original intended album :rofl:

Top 10 maybe. Top 5 nah. We all have 5 diss songs easily named.

I truly believe that he was going to say he had a son on this album regardless. I think March 14th happens with or without Push—honestly don’t believe he just recorded that.

It’s just more of a story if Push didn’t do that.

My friends who aren’t on the internet like they are *just* finding out that he has a son tonight.

Back
Top Bottom