Pusha T

Daytona and Darkest Before Dawn are better than any Kiss project. Hell Hath No Fury is better than any Lox album.

So with that Push > Kiss

Yea LOX are my guys, but there’s still some filler on We Are The Streets. “Trill” is the only song I hate off HHNF. That’s a beat that should have been on a Neptunes or Gwen Stefani album

I don't like the production on a lot of Lox albums. Styles has better produced albums, and Lox albums didn't age well IMO

The production on

Black Rob and G Dep > every Bad Boy project after Big

Yea LOX are my guys, but there’s still some filler on We Are The Streets. “Trill” is the only song I hate off HHNF. That’s a beat that should have been on a Neptunes or Gwen Stefani album

I liked Trill, that **** was hella futuristic. Dirty Money was the one I always skipped over.

I don't like the production on a lot of Lox albums. Styles has better produced albums, and Lox albums didn't age well IMO

The production on

Black Rob and G Dep > every Bad Boy project after Big

I always appreciate when you bring up Rob and Dep. Classic albums.

The Lox albums definitely never lived up to the potential, kinda like Jada solo albums. Filler on their albums, beats out of place.

Life is Good is a classic, I play the hell out the album and only skip two songs. Real grown man music.

It was futuristic but sounded mad out of place on HHNF :lol:

Them WGI4C tapes :sick:

Snow, blizzard blindin, it wasn't the climate

mindblown.png

Life is good was terribly boring.

life is good just didnt "click" for me and Nas really cant afford anymore mediocre efforts in my book.

he NEEDS to knock one out the park on this next album.

and 7 tracks is too short for someone that dropped 6 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom