Pusha T

I love this whole album..
But "Sweet Serenade" and "Nostalgia" sound so good in the whip

Pusha T and over rated doesnt make sense
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I cant find this damn album anywhere in Buffalo 
indifferent.gif

Only track I had heard coming into this was #s on the Board.... So I heard most of
This as brand new on first listen.... Love it :pimp:

Copped off iTunes for 9.99 well worth it

EGKCHHHHHH

Last edited:
didnt get a chance to go to target and copped today.

decide to really support and copped the mass appeal bundle.

this dude is one of my favorite rappers.

might still cop a cd tomorrow and keep the autograph version deadstock lol

Numbers On The Board needs to be played in a whip or through some headphones to get the full quality. When I first heard it, I thought it was trash, but it's my second go to track on the album.

I just don't get how people say Numbers on the Boards is trash, that jawn so cold to me.., I think maybe cause the first time I heard it was in a club setting this spring and was OTS :rofl:

Track with breezy cold too

SPOLIER ALERT..... After intense listening and lyrical analysis, I have come to the conclusion that....
there are more "wooooooohhhhh!" 's on this album than "eeeggghhckk!" 's.

Last edited:
Numbers in the Board is a banger people really hate it?

Born Sinner is the best bedtime album to drop this year ill give Cole that. Bland as ****

God damn 2Chainz and Sean ruined Who I Am so bad :smh:

Disgusting how bad those two verses were :x I don't know how Pusha didn't hear that **** like nah son, that's not making the cut.

Bought the album, pretty much sold out in most stores around me. Album was under shipped.

Easily rap album of the year in my opinion. You don't hear rap like this anymore :smokin

Born Sinner is the best bedtime album to drop this year ill give Cole that. Bland as ****
Normally I'd agree but then that clown Earl Sweatshirt dropped Doris.

To commemorate these numbers, here is a very crappy video i made back in the spring for Numers On the Boards

I'm gonna make another one this weekend, just have to decide which song. It's gonna be way better than this one, trust me.

I can't get with J Cole. Every time I try to listen to him random shade from that BigGhostFase pops into my mind :smh:

Back
Top Bottom